Photos from Trekworld 2008

Old August 25th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default Photos from Trekworld 2008

I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

For the record, I am the editor/publisher of CycleTo.com. I will
occasionally post links to stories that I think this group might want
to see.

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

Bob Cullinan
Old August 25th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Aug 25, 10:17*am, caffetrieste wrote:
I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

For the record, I am the editor/publisher of CycleTo.com. I will
occasionally post links to stories that I think this group might want
to see.

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

THe links are great! Keep posting. Feel free to use the shortened
links too.

Old August 25th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Aug 25, 1:17 pm, caffetrieste wrote:
I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

lots of pink and blue crappola for the fast growing raunchy cougar
demographic.

Old August 25th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"caffetrieste" wrote in message
I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

For the record, I am the editor/publisher of CycleTo.com. I will
occasionally post links to stories that I think this group might want
to see.

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

Bob Cullinan

Personally, I like your homegrown local pro 1-2 videos that give the pro
women a voice. As for the complaints, I don't know what exactly is going on
with that, but I like the site, except for the ads! But do what you got to
do!

Old August 25th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

On Aug 25, 1:56*pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" wrote:
"caffetrieste" wrote in message

I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

For the record, I am the editor/publisher of CycleTo.com. I will
occasionally post links to stories that I think this group might want
to see.

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

Bob Cullinan

Personally, I like your homegrown local pro 1-2 videos that give the pro
women a voice. As for the complaints, *I don't know what exactly is going on
with that, but I like the site, except for the ads! But do what you got to
do!

thanks! look for a tuesday tip from kat carroll this week.
Old August 26th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"caffetrieste" wrote in message
I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

For the record, I am the editor/publisher of CycleTo.com. I will
occasionally post links to stories that I think this group might want
to see.

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

Bob Cullinan

Bob: The main issue has been that you haven't idenitified your association
with the site, making it appear that a fan has been promoting it, which is a
very different thing than a post from someone commecially tied to the site.

Imagine if, for example, I were to post ride reviews on my website that
appeared to be from consumers, when in reality I'd written them myself.
There's nothing wrong with me giving my opinion of a bike on our website,
but everything wrong with giving impression it's from someone outside the
organization.

And finally, at some point you should address the concerns many have here
regarding what they believe to be re-posting of copyrighted materials.
Perhaps you already have and I haven't noticed.

Nah, that wasn't my final comment. Why don't you have a CycleTo email
address? That would make it rather obvious who you were.

Thanks-

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old August 26th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:17:56 -0700 (PDT), caffetrieste
wrote:

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

Posting your own content is cool. Posting other people's is not good.
Old August 26th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Aug 25, 1:17 pm, caffetrieste wrote:
I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

lots of pink and blue crappola for the fast growing raunchy cougar
demographic.

Don't say anything bad about pink and blue just now. I attended a wake
for a friend (Gerry Toon) who just died (sudden and unexpected heart
episode at age 59).

And that dude loved his Lampre kit!

Old August 26th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
caffetrieste wrote:

I thought y'all might like to see the new stuff from Trek, he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...article&id=482

For the record, I am the editor/publisher of CycleTo.com. I will
occasionally post links to stories that I think this group might want
to see.

If you'd rather that I not post here, please let me know and I will
cease.

Bob Cullinan

These photos are cool. If you want my opinion, the secret is "value
added." Post stuff that's relevant to ongoing discussions here, with an
explanation of the link (as you've done above).

Let us know why rbr should be interested in a particular story, and show
some discretion about what you post.

BTW, the article you linked to is interesting, but considering the fact
that Greg LeMond is a perpetual obsession of rbr, you could totally have
pointed out that this photo series shows all the LeMond bikes rebadged
as Fishers!

PS: "Gary Fisher", not "Gary Fischer." Did you hire Jeff Jones as an
editor?

Old August 26th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Don't say anything bad about pink and blue just now. I attended a wake
for a friend (Gerry Toon) who just died (sudden and unexpected heart
episode at age 59).

And that dude loved his Lampre kit!

This him?
http://www.howtoavoidthebummerlife.c...yinspandex.jpg
(I guess not because it wouldn't have been unexpected...)