Cycle club out on a run comes home one short

Old May 1st 12, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Cycle club out on a run comes home one short

On 01/05/2012 13:24, PhilO wrote:
On Apr 30, 7:20 pm, Dave - Cyclists
wrote:
On 30/04/2012 16:57, PhilO wrote: On Apr 27, 9:52 am, Dave - Cyclists
wrote:
On 27/04/2012 09:26, PhilO wrote: On Apr 26, 7:25 pm, wrote:

Do you not know how scientific enquiry and research works?

A reference to published research, please. Not "the Guardian says that
Dave Horton said his interim results indicated..."

Are you claiming The Grauniad have deliberately altered the facts simply
because you find them unpalatable?

No (although they are unable to decide between "most" and "many"). I
was just claiming that it was not part of the scientific research
process.

But it is nevertheless an accurate 'report' of the research findings.

Mr Horton is clearly a rabid cycling activist, but he has the good grace
to accept unpalatable truths - you apparently don't, judging by your
continuous wriggling & hair splitting.
University
Old May 1st 12, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"PhilO" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 11:12 pm, Judith wrote:

--
Hello PhilattiO

More name-calling. Ooh, what a big boy you are.

I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

More lies. Keep them coming

In its own time of course :-)

--
Simon Mason
Old May 1st 12, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 1 May 2012 21:18:07 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"PhilO" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 11:12 pm, Judith wrote:

--
Hello PhilattiO

More name-calling. Ooh, what a big boy you are.

I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

More lies. Keep them coming

In its own time of course :-)

Said numb-nuts at 21:18 on his own computer.

--
Simon Mason used to post from BP Chemicals where he works.
He repeatedly said that he was wasting BP's time; and not his own

Old May 1st 12, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

This is the comment left by the responsible cyclist who captured the video:

"It's because of riders like this that the Daily Mail and Sun's articles on
cyclists are full up with the bile and hate directed towards ALL cyclists.
You may have saved yourself a few seconds chappy but now that poor lady in
the red coat will just remember nearly being knocked over by some ****
cyclist this morning! I can only hope my yelling at you left a better
impression :-D"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0JYOIDmJvQ
Old May 2nd 12, 12:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 30, 11:12 pm, wrote:

--
Hello PhilattiO

More name-calling. Ooh, what a big boy you are.

I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

More lies. Keep them coming

In its own time of course :-)

Said numb-nuts at 21:18 on his own computer.

Do you think his 'gaffers' at BP Chemicals have given him a well
deserved bollocking?

Did someone 'dob him in'?

Old May 2nd 12, 05:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"PhilO" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 5:03 pm, JNugent wrote:

I'm under no illusion about scientific enquiry is conducted and/or
challenged. That's you, that is.

But you consider a newspaper article about unpublished research an
acceptable reference?

You do realise you are entering Numptyworld in which a town called
Middlesborough exists and magic cyclists appear in Baker Street out of thin
air?

--
Simon Mason

Old May 2nd 12, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 30, 11:12 pm, wrote:

--
Hello PhilattiO

More name-calling. Ooh, what a big boy you are.

I just love the way that you have to comment on my every post.

More lies. Keep them coming

In its own time of course :-)

Said numb-nuts at 21:18 on his own computer.

Do you think his 'gaffers' at BP Chemicals have given him a well
deserved bollocking?

Did someone 'dob him in'?

I must admit I do wonder what has happened.

He was all laughs about us going to the AGM - he didn't think that we were; we
even told him that we weren't necessarily raising questions from the floor -
but that it would be an opportunity to speak to senior managers and directors.

Oh - how he laughed at the thought of that :-)

It is almost of someone (or two, or three) did exactly that and discussed one
of their employee's actions in this newsgroup.

I wonder - could that perhaps be it?

Old May 3rd 12, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 30, 11:12 pm, wrote:

--
[...]

It does make you think. The Muppet has stopped posting from BP
Chemicals during working hours, trying to blame it on a change of job at
loads more money.

But that doesn't fit his modus operandi at all. If numb-nuts had been
promoted he would be bragging about exactly how much more money he was
getting - but he is being vague about that.

He has also changed tack & now claims that he always gets permission if
he takes stuff from work - where previously he bragged about stealing stuff.

My bet is that he got a severe bollocking after the AGM.

Old May 3rd 12, 06:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On May 2, 5:58*am, "Simon Mason" wrote:
"PhilO" wrote in message

On Apr 30, 5:03 pm, JNugent wrote:

I'm under no illusion about scientific enquiry is conducted and/or
challenged. That's you, that is.

But you consider a newspaper article about unpublished research an
acceptable reference?

You do realise you are entering Numptyworld in which a town called
Middlesborough exists and magic cyclists appear in Baker Street out of thin
air?

That is a coincidence - we are off to Middlesbrough today when we go
out to Roseberry Topping for a walk this afternoon as part of our
weight loss programme.
You see how everything is all connected together?

--
Simon Mason

Creating a new cycle club Oaf UK 76 November 19th 07 04:38 PM
School Cycle Maintenance Club (again) Tony B UK 7 February 3rd 07 05:17 PM
School Cycle Maintenance Club??? Tony B UK 5 February 3rd 07 05:15 PM
What a lovely cycle home i had last night! Lee UK 3 March 31st 04 03:49 PM
Cycle Club Lee UK 13 November 6th 03 09:34 AM