Sheldon Brown

Old October 7th 03, 07:27 PM
David Reuteler

Default Sheldon Brown

In rec.bicycles.tech Sorni wrote:
: Hey, I posted a pic of my cycling-related tattoo once. Where's MY plaque?
: (Insert dental humor here.)

repost!

i've always wanted a tattoo of beastie (the BSD daemon)

http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/

riding a track bike.
--
david reuteler

Old October 7th 03, 07:27 PM
Stella Hackell

Tim McNamara wrote in message ...

In article ,
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

Earlier in the year a number of us who are regulars on
uk.rec.cycling and also members of the Cyclists' Touring Cub (CTC),
the UK's largest and oldest cycling organisation (125 years this
year), proposed a motion to the CTC honouring Sheldon Brown for his
tireless work.

Nice, very nice and thanks for thinking of doing this!
Congratulations, Sheldon.

How about we declare a "Sheldon Brown Appreciation Day"? Does anyone
in Mass. have time to organize a parade? We can all ride in
formation with our POWerwheels and Real Man saddles.
April 1 seems like an appropriate day.

Stella

Old October 7th 03, 10:35 PM
RK

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message . ..
Earlier in the year a number of us who are regulars on uk.rec.cycling
and also members of the Cyclists' Touring Cub (CTC), the UK's largest
and oldest cycling organisation (125 years this year), proposed a
motion to the CTC honouring Sheldon Brown for his tireless work.

Actually, Sheldon has done quite a lot of work with tires.