The Shed Thread

Old May 1st 12, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

Default The Shed Thread

This is the comment left by the responsible cyclist who captured the video:

"It's because of riders like this that the Daily Mail and Sun's articles on
cyclists are full up with the bile and hate directed towards ALL cyclists.
You may have saved yourself a few seconds chappy but now that poor lady in
the red coat will just remember nearly being knocked over by some ****
cyclist this morning! I can only hope my yelling at you left a better
impression :-D"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0JYOIDmJvQ
Old May 1st 12, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 1 May 2012 21:17:10 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...

Face the facts.

OK, take me through this slowly.

1) you know what you say in your .sig is out of context and against the
ideals of the person that you quote.

2) you don't cycle yourself

3) you inhabit a cycling newsgroup

4) have you spotted something odd yet?

Bodge Job is a troll - if you ignore it you starve it of the attention it
craves.
I ignore all five of them, even though my killfile list shows they have sent
thousands of messages to me which all get dumped.
What a waste of their time.

Amazing - how come this functionality is not available to all Google Groups
users?

I guess that you must be beta-testing something for them.

When you say your kill-file list shows messages which have been sent to you -
are you saying that people are communicating by email with you?

--
Simon Mason used to post from BP Chemicals where he works.
He repeatedly said that he was wasting BP's time; and not his own

Old May 2nd 12, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 01/05/2012 21:17, Simon Mason wrote:

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...

Face the facts.

OK, take me through this slowly.

1) you know what you say in your .sig is out of context and against the
ideals of the person that you quote.

2) you don't cycle yourself

3) you inhabit a cycling newsgroup

4) have you spotted something odd yet?

Bodge Job is a troll - if you ignore it you starve it of the attention it
craves.

That appears to have worked a treat numb-nuts.

I ignore all five of them, even though my killfile list shows they have
sent
thousands of messages to me which all get dumped.
What a waste of their time.

Said by the halfwit who posts in his own time - after a bollocking
following the BP AGM.

--
Simon Mason

What you really mean is that you hide behind a pretend kill file to
avoid entering into arguments - which you always loose, because you are
a ****wit.

University
Old May 2nd 12, 05:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On May 1, 9:17*pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
"Wm..." wrote in message

]...

Face the facts.

OK, take me through this slowly.

1) you know what you say in your .sig is out of context and against the
ideals of the person that you quote.

2) you don't cycle yourself

3) you inhabit a cycling newsgroup

4) have you spotted something odd yet?

Bodge Job is a troll - if you ignore it you starve it of the attention it
craves.
I ignore all five of them, even though my killfile list shows they have sent
thousands of messages to me which all get dumped.
What a waste of their time.

You seen have taken my advice, Wm and thanks for the e-mail about
Trollsworth le Trolle.
Very interesting.

--
Simon Mason
Old May 2nd 12, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 01 May 2012 21:17:10 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...

Face the facts.

OK, take me through this slowly.

1) you know what you say in your .sig is out of context and against the
ideals of the person that you quote.

2) you don't cycle yourself

3) you inhabit a cycling newsgroup

4) have you spotted something odd yet?

Bodge Job is a troll - if you ignore it you starve it of the attention
it craves.
I ignore all five of them, even though my killfile list shows they have
sent thousands of messages to me which all get dumped.
What a waste of their time.

Or another strategy.
Get Bodge Job to put you in his kill-file.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 2nd 12, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 02 May 2012 00:37:18 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

****wit

Sociologists suggest that insults are often an indicator of flawed
reasoning about the character or motivation of others.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 2nd 12, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 01 May 2012 11:35:36 +0100, Judith wrote:

****wit.

Though insults are common, and often used in jest, a fundamental axiom of
sociology recognizes that derogatory forms of speech make erroneous
attributions about the motivation of a person. Scholars classify the
erroneous assumptions as the fundamental attribution error.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 2nd 12, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 01 May 2012 03:22:02 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Tue, 1 May 2012 01:10:49 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:51:33 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

On 30/04/2012 21:08, Wm... wrote:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:27:11
uk.rec.cycling Dave - Cyclists VOR

Errrm no it wasn't halfwit. 2/10 must try harder. Cwispin would do
much better if he learned to concentrate in class & not daydream
about bicycles.

Dave, if you started as a witty VOR you are no longer that now. You
are a bore.

You appear to have mistaken me for someone who cares what you think.

You answered. Therefore you care what he thinks.

Hmmmn, this could work both ways, I guess.

Well yes. It could lead to better understanding and more peace if people
care what other people think. Or take note of it.
What are the dave's objectives anyway? Trying to insult us to
smithereens simply is not working, whatever its motives are!

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 2nd 12, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Tue, 1 May 2012 21:53:14

uk.rec.cycling Simon Mason

You seen have taken my advice, Wm and thanks for the e-mail about
Trollsworth le Trolle.
Very interesting.

Eh? I haven't sent you any e-mail.

--
Wm...
Old May 2nd 12, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 02/05/2012 16:23, Wm... wrote:
Tue, 1 May 2012 21:53:14

uk.rec.cycling Simon Mason

You seen have taken my advice, Wm and thanks for the e-mail about
Trollsworth le Trolle.
Very interesting.

Eh? I haven't sent you any e-mail.

You have in Masons fantasy world.

University

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM