New unicycle shop in East London

Old January 24th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Default New unicycle shop in East London

Despite the fact that I don't need any more unicycles, I can't help
getting excited about this! There's going to be a shop selling
unicycles (and juggling gear, kites, stilts etc) opening up just around
the corner from where I stay when I'm here.

http://cheechmiller.co.uk/

Not many details on the web site yet, but in the window they've got a
Qu-Ax freestyle uni, and a note saying they open on 31st January.

Other than the fact that I go past the shop every day, I've got no
affiliation with them, so I hope you don't think this is spam. I'm
just pleased to see that there's a unicycle outlet popping up in East
London.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

semach.the.monkey wrote:
Despite the fact that I don't need any more unicycles, I can't help
getting excited about this! There's going to be a shop selling
unicycles (and juggling gear, kites, stilts etc) opening up just around
the corner from where I stay when I'm here.

http://cheechmiller.co.uk/

Not many details on the web site yet, but in the window they've got a
Qu-Ax freestyle uni, and a note saying they open on 31st January.

Other than the fact that I go past the shop every day, I've got no
affiliation with them, so I hope you don't think this is spam. I'm
just pleased to see that there's a unicycle outlet popping up in East
London.

STM

*1) *Cool beans. Would they sell devil sticks too also.
*2) **DAMN!!!* That should be good news for you because it will be
nearby and you could get parts easily too.
*3) *Don't worry, i would've done the same if one was opening near my
area.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Hazmat wrote:
*1) *Cool beans. Would they sell devil sticks too also.
*2) **DAMN!!!* That should be good news for you because it will be
nearby and you could get parts easily too.
*3) *Don't worry, i would've done the same if one was opening near my
area.

1) I'm pretty sure they do. I don't think I need a 4th one though.
2) I'll have to check what their stock of Schlumpf gold buttons are
like!

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

semach.the.monkey wrote:

http://cheechmiller.co.uk/

Not many details on the web site yet.....

Your not wrong there!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Your not wrong there!

Well you can guess by the colour sceem that the desighner is either fe
or male.

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 25th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo

thejdw wrote:
Well you can guess by the colour sceem that the desighner is either fe
or male.

Or something in between.

--
leo

*+1 866-UNI-CYCL
'www.unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
'www.unicyclist.org' (http://www.unicyclist.org/)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 25th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hal.Verde

Excellent. Even though I'm in West London, it's not even too much of a
mission since I'm on the Central Line. I'll definitely be going to have
a look.

--
Hal.Verde
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 31st 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Well, today was the grand opening, and seeing how I managed to blag the
day off work, I thought it only right that I should pop in and say Hi.

Ewan is the guy running the shop, and he seems like a great bloke.
Considering it was only day 1, it seems really well set up and
organised.

As far as unicycles are concerned, he only had 2 Qu-Ax ones in, but
there's a whole bunch of extra ones in all shapes sizes and colours due
in soon. His supplier only deals in Qu-Ax and KH, so if you're after
one of those, it's worth looking in. There's no spares yet, but I'm
sure he can order pretty much anything from either of those two
sources.

For other stuff there's lots of juggling gear, surf bikes, skate
boards, and, plenty of Ewans main passion; kites.

He's holding off on the website for a couple of months, so that it'll
give the shop time to settle down, and he can tailor the site to how
the shop runs.

I hope this doesn't sound like spam. I've got no affiliation with the
place, but really wish them all the best.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com