FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPES FOR FAT TIRE ?

Old November 12th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPES FOR FAT TIRE ?

REASONED CHOICE OF "TOP" FRONT DERAY BROUGHT IN AN MO DERAY WITH THE
MECHANISM, FOR THE USUAL INSCRUTABLE REASONS, AT SEAT TUBE'S REAR AT
THE SCHWALBE BIG APPLE TREAD.

NO EXPLETIVE DELEAPTED ROOOOOOOOM EVEN IF THE SCHWLABE IS BACKED OFF
WITH A SPACER.

WHAT TERMINOLOGY FRONT DERAY AM I LOOKING FOR ?

FROM NBAR SNOT COLORADO CYCLIST, TIMBER AND DRILLING.....
Old November 12th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pm

On Nov 12, 7:25*am, datakoll wrote:
REASONED CHOICE OF "TOP" FRONT DERAY BROUGHT IN AN MO DERAY WITH THE
MECHANISM, FOR THE USUAL INSCRUTABLE REASONS, AT SEAT TUBE'S REAR AT
THE SCHWALBE BIG APPLE TREAD.

NO EXPLETIVE DELEAPTED ROOOOOOOOM EVEN IF THE SCHWLABE IS BACKED OFF
WITH A SPACER.

WHAT TERMINOLOGY FRONT DERAY AM I LOOKING FOR ?

FROM NBAR SNOT COLORADO CYCLIST, TIMBER AND DRILLING.....

This page offers some suggestions. Bottom swing and not "dual-pull"
seems to be the prescription.

http://www.surlybikes.com/spew12.html

-pm
Old November 12th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 12, 8:25 am, datakoll wrote:
REASONED CHOICE OF "TOP" FRONT DERAY BROUGHT IN AN MO DERAY WITH THE
MECHANISM, FOR THE USUAL INSCRUTABLE REASONS, AT SEAT TUBE'S REAR AT
THE SCHWALBE BIG APPLE TREAD.

NO EXPLETIVE DELEAPTED ROOOOOOOOM EVEN IF THE SCHWLABE IS BACKED OFF
WITH A SPACER.

WHAT TERMINOLOGY FRONT DERAY AM I LOOKING FOR ?

FROM NBAR SNOT COLORADO CYCLIST, TIMBER AND DRILLING.....

Gene:

Where you been?
We needed some of your coherent interventions to help us navigate
through the political nonsense of late.
Old November 12th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Nov 12, 11:06*am, " wrote:
On Nov 12, 8:25 am, datakoll wrote:

REASONED CHOICE OF "TOP" FRONT DERAY BROUGHT IN AN MO DERAY WITH THE
MECHANISM, FOR THE USUAL INSCRUTABLE REASONS, AT SEAT TUBE'S REAR AT
THE SCHWALBE BIG APPLE TREAD.

NO EXPLETIVE DELEAPTED ROOOOOOOOM EVEN IF THE SCHWLABE IS BACKED OFF
WITH A SPACER.

WHAT TERMINOLOGY FRONT DERAY AM I LOOKING FOR ?

FROM NBAR SNOT COLORADO CYCLIST, TIMBER AND DRILLING.....

Gene:

Where you been?
We needed some of your coherent interventions to help us navigate
through the political nonsense of late.

apparently, i made the film. howbout that for goatheads? Thisease a
huge problem. Politics may not be the answer. Frankly, giving money to
Wall Street is giving money to Toad Hall. Wake me when someone
qualified runs.

HOWEVER, I see the deray question gets more complex when using a
triple CR. I asked my supplier, who is brain damaged. UPS will be
pleased.

Why are there not tube front mounted front deray ? Itsnt like there
wasnt a problem before 2.2-2.5" ballons arrived from the
cobblerunners.

I have a cost sheet on it sometime soon.
Old November 13th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

sheldon sez I may have built a can of worms with trekking and mustache
bars, sram XT shifters for 8 speed shimano gears on 9 speed hubbing
looking to use both 44 and 50 fireroad teeth CR.

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=11&gl=us
Old November 13th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...heldonbrown.co....

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/sp...tml?ref=sports
http://query.nytimes.com/search/site...e=nyt&x=6&y=11

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/06/op...T-E-AT-1112-L4
Old November 14th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

a sad day when riders flock discussing Irish john surfing, incapable
of comment on shifter transmission line design. sad sad sad.
no wonder everything went to hell.
Sheldon would have an answer.
But what is this about bars ? Is the bar problem ergonomic or does a
cable routing problem exacerbate shifter capability?
Old November 14th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
datakoll wrote:

a sad day when riders flock discussing Irish john surfing, incapable
of comment on shifter transmission line design. sad sad sad.
no wonder everything went to hell.
Sheldon would have an answer.
But what is this about bars ? Is the bar problem ergonomic or does a
cable routing problem exacerbate shifter capability?

I favor a brass rail for ergonomics.

--
Michael Press
Old November 14th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

Michael Press wrote:
I favor a brass rail for ergonomics.

You're a pole dancer?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old November 14th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default O COME AMONG THE LADEN TREES FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPES ?

OH ****

http://tangledupinlheurebleue.blogsp...mes-joyce.html