RTL apparel lets you meet random celebrities

Old July 30th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default RTL apparel lets you meet random celebrities

My friend and I were in Dulles leaving for LAX and it turned out that
Richard Simmons was on our flight. We managed to get a pic with him,
and I was wearing my RTL hat.

When my friend pulled out his iphone to take the pic he said "that
thing looks like an alien!". He was of course wearing spandex shorts.

27901

I also met Jim Gaffigan at some random bar in Richmond a week ago (only
place open to eat after midnight). I was of course wearing my RTL
shirt. It seems to me that RTL gear makes random celebrities gravitate
to me.

27902

|Filename: gaffigan.jpg |

siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
Old July 30th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kurtismyhead

I have nothing but respect for anyone pictured with Richard Simmons

--
kurtismyhead
Old July 30th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

That's awesome! It seems to have an effect on your thumb as well.

--
mscalisi

Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha

Old July 30th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Hey, I've seen examples of your PhotoShop work, and I don't beleive
those pictures for one moment!

I put it to you that the photo is actually of you hanging out and going
on holiday with Gene Simmons, and that the RTL had and Art Gaufunkles
brow were added after the event!

And as for the second one. Well, you point out some random guy, but
forget to mention that Frank 'Hell on Wheel' 'The Bullet' 'Fire Fairy'
Brown from Team Venture just happened to be casually hanging around in
the background unaware that a photo was even being taken!

STM - off to check out Wikipedia to see who these people really are

--
semach.the.monkey
Old July 31st 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

mscalisi wrote:
That's awesome! It seems to have an effect on your thumb as well.

Haha. I am going to have to try to take as many pictures as possible
with random celebrities while wearing RTL gear and giving a thumbs up.
Actually I don't have to try, as long as I wear the RTL apparel then the
celebrities flock to me.

I wonder what will happen if I wear both the hat AND the shirt. It
sounds dangerous.

Old July 31st 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

siafirede wrote:
Haha.
I wonder what will happen if I wear both the hat AND the shirt. It
sounds dangerous.

wow be a dear devil and try

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old July 31st 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

siafirede wrote:
Haha. I am going to have to try to take as many pictures as possible
with random celebrities while wearing RTL gear and giving a thumbs up.
Actually I don't have to try, as long as I wear the RTL apparel then the
celebrities flock to me.

I wonder what will happen if I wear both the hat AND the shirt. It
sounds dangerous.

richim simafigan?

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'
Come ride with me on August 22nd and 23rd!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=71517), Please
contact me with the provided information, considering the thread is
locked.