I'd rather ride with Bobke...!

Old July 25th 04, 10:12 PM
Arous

Default I'd rather ride with Bobke...!

Wow, Lance has won 6 Tours...Incredible!!!

Vive le Tour 'day' France! Vive Lance Armstrong! Vive le Posties!!!

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his critics
up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride (Win!)
the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

Marco Pantani was the last person to win both the Giro and the Tour in the
same year, 1998. What an incredible feat it would be for Lance to do the
same!!!

If that doesn't shut his critics up then to hell with them!!!

As for Bobke...Where can I go to join the Bob Roll Racing fan club!!!

As always,

Arous

Old July 25th 04, 11:12 PM
Tom Kunich

"Arous" wrote in message

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his

critics
up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride

(Win!)
the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

It's always amusing when someone else tells us what Lance ought to do. Do
you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Old July 25th 04, 11:26 PM
Howard Kveck

In article .net,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"Arous" wrote in message

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his

critics
up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride

(Win!)
the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

It's always amusing when someone else tells us what Lance ought to do. Do
you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Hmmm, Lance is at the top of his profession (at least for the moment).
Are you saying you consider Dr. Laura to be at the top of her profession?

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 25th 04, 11:43 PM
Richard Adams

Howard Kveck wrote:

In article .net,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"Arous" wrote in message

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his

critics

up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride

(Win!)

the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

It's always amusing when someone else tells us what Lance ought to do. Do
you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Hmmm, Lance is at the top of his profession (at least for the moment).
Are you saying you consider Dr. Laura to be at the top of her profession?

Maybe Tom and Dr. Laura could share a microphone and lecture people all
across America.

Old July 26th 04, 12:07 AM
Jim Flom

"Howard Kveck" wrote...

Hmmm, Lance is at the top of his profession (at least for the moment).
Are you saying you consider Dr. Laura to be at the top of her profession?

You're saying it's not all downhill for her from here?

Old July 26th 04, 04:25 AM
gwhite

Howard Kveck wrote:

In article .net,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

It's always amusing when someone else tells us what Lance ought to do. Do
you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Hmmm, Lance is at the top of his profession (at least for the moment).
Are you saying you consider Dr. Laura to be at the top of her profession?

A top rated talk show host? Well yes, now that you ask.
Old July 25th 04, 11:31 PM
Mark Fennell

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
link.net...
"Arous" wrote in message

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his

critics
up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride

(Win!)
the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

It's always amusing when someone else tells us what Lance ought to do. Do
you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Actually, she needs to move her seat back a few cm and get a little lower.
She really does ride a bike you know... shorts, jersey, shoes, the whole
bit. I see her riding around SB every now and then. Of course, her politics
suck.

Old July 26th 04, 04:23 AM
gwhite

Tom Kunich wrote:

"Arous" wrote in message

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his

critics
up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride

(Win!)
the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

It's always amusing when someone else tells us what Lance ought to do. Do
you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Yes, but it is between me and Doc Laura.
Old July 26th 04, 08:24 AM
yes

Do you have any advice for Dr. Laura as well?

Advice to Dr. Laura: shut your pie hole.
Old July 25th 04, 11:18 PM
Richard Adams

Arous wrote:

Wow, Lance has won 6 Tours...Incredible!!!

Vive le Tour 'day' France! Vive Lance Armstrong! Vive le Posties!!!

Now that Lance has done the improbable it's time for him to shut his critics
up and ride (Win!) next year's Giro d'Italia. Then come back and ride (Win!)
the Tour for a seventh time and retire...Just walk away, on top!!!

Marco Pantani was the last person to win both the Giro and the Tour in the
same year, 1998. What an incredible feat it would be for Lance to do the
same!!!

If that doesn't shut his critics up then to hell with them!!!

As for Bobke...Where can I go to join the Bob Roll Racing fan club!!!

As always,

Arous

I've met Bob a couple times and he's a really cool guy in person. I'd
consider it an honor to be on a ride with him and who knows, he might
relate some great tales of his racing days which I haven't yet heard.

I wouldn't want to be on a ride with Lance and Greg as I'd probably be
in the middle of stony silence, sniping or a ****ing contest. Advice to
anyone who gets to ride with Lance, don't mention Greg or Simeoni.