Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts Unicycle Day

Old January 12th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Default Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts Unicycle Day

Ok unfortunately I cannot post in the news and announcements section so
I am post here. Danielson Adventure Sports (DAS) will be having a
unicycle day on February, 16 2008. We will me at the Shop at 11:00 and
go out and basically hit all the spots we can and end at around 5ish.
There is a McDonalds about a mile from the shop if you want to pick up
lunch. This is mainly a street/flat/trials event but all riders are
welcome. *-_PLEASE_BRING_HELMETS!_-* If you need directions to the
shop the address is: 21 Furnace St. Danielson, CT, their website is:
http://www.bikect.com/ and their myspace is:
http://www.myspace.com/danielsonadventuresports. It should be fun so
hopefully we can get a lot of people to come.

Any questions post them in this thread. Also if someone could move
this thread I would appreciate it in the news and announcements
section.

~Levi

--
Spoonthumb

nimbus x street fund-$220 out of $360
Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com

Old January 13th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Cool. I will be there. I will not be eating McDeadlys tho.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com

Old January 13th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Are we going to be riding from spot to spot, or driving? What kinda
spots should I expect to be ridding?

Old January 13th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

agentQ wrote:
Are we going to be riding from spot to spot, or driving? What kinda
spots should I expect to be ridding?

riding...a few 2 sets. A four set. Maybe a six. Couple manny pads.
Nice little 1 foot curb...a couple small handrails and a few HUBBAS.
Possibly a playground

Old January 13th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pdougherty

I'm planning on being there.

--
Pdougherty
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Pdougherty wrote:
I'm planning on being there.

sweet

Old January 13th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SqueakyOnion

Aw man, my girlfriend lives in Danielson, CT, and I'll be there visiting
her just a couple weeks after this event goes down, during spring
break. Oh well...

Can't say I have much experience riding street/trials , but lemme know
if you guys throw anything else together over spring break.

Are any of you guys -from -Danielson? maybe you know her...

--
SqueakyOnion

I miss the mountains. Boo Texas.

I'm not a Texan! I'm a Pennsylvanian!

*-Support the right to arm bears!-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

SqueakyOnion wrote:
Are any of you guys -from -Danielson? maybe you know her...

the shop is in danielson and i live two towns over in canturbury. I
may know her anyways. I know alot of ppl in danielson.