Goodbye again.

Old June 11th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default Goodbye again.

I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I
have no use for this group.
Bye, probably for good this time.
(plonk group)
Old June 11th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Jun 11, 8:29*am, Bill wrote:
I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I
have no use for this group.
Bye, probably for good this time.
(plonk group)

That's too bad. You were an entertaining poster that made this group
actually interesting.
Old June 12th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Burr

"Bill" wrote in message
I just popped in to warn about Chinese plastic and the usual jerks are
still here, even Ed 'cross post' Dolan.
Since even a friendly warning caused a flurry of 'bash Bill' posts I have
no use for this group.
Bye, probably for good this time.
(plonk group)

Bill,
Your answer to me was fine and thank you very much.

In regards to this post two things:
You don't have to read anything, if you open it then it's your
doing.
If they don't like what you post then they shouldn't open your post

So in closing, tell'em to kiss your ass!

I've been here 10 years or move, sometimes I read everything and sometimes I
read nothing. I post when I feel like it and I ask questions when I feel
like it.

OK, take care and I'll tell the knee story in a minute.

Burr

Goodbye Mark Hickey General 559 May 26th 07 05:24 PM
Goodbye Mark Hickey Techniques 540 May 26th 07 05:24 PM
Goodbye LMO Recumbent Biking 7 January 17th 07 10:49 AM
Goodbye TdF on OLN wimpyVO2 Racing 32 July 14th 06 03:37 AM
goodbye small change Mountain Biking 8 May 25th 05 05:45 PM