Some more "advanced" trials help?

Old July 25th 04, 03:56 PM
thinuniking

Default Some more "advanced" trials help?

1Ok can anyone give me any tips on tucking up while doing seat out.I am
hoping at about 55 cm but i could do it much higher if i tucked up more
but when i try i don't.So does any one have any tips?
2 I can get over things from a pedal grab but i always land a bit funny
and fall off can anyone give any pointers?.

--
thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old July 25th 04, 07:27 PM
James_Potter

For hopping seat out, concentrate on bending your knees. Just doing that
helped me a lot. Also, don't forget to compress. Snap the tire, then
instantly bend your knees and pull the seat up.

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

Old July 25th 04, 07:49 PM
muniracer

1practice while increasing height gradually (1 inch higher each hop,
and only when you have gotten previous height a few times in a row).

2do you mean you pedal grab over something and onto the ground, or onto
something? if the latter, just practice on something really low to the
ground over and over. make sure there is lots of space to recover, as
well. try, pulling the wheel up more so you have more time to prepare
the landing.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Old July 25th 04, 09:07 PM
thinuniking

No i mean on to say a fence and over sorry i know i am not the clearest
person.
Cheers
Ben

Old July 26th 04, 12:34 AM
gerblefranklin

thinuniking wrote:
*No i mean on to say a fence and over sorry i know i am not the
clearest person.
Cheers
Ben *

I personally think pedalgrabs over fences arte easier than pedalgrabs
onto objects. You have more time to think about your landing. I have a
video of me pedalgrabbing over a guardrail in my gallery. All you have
to be careful about is keeping yourself from doing an accidental crank
flip in mid-air. Other than that, it's easy.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
out?