Jim McNamara Caught in the Act video or DVD

Old January 5th 05, 05:08 AM
Nick Vega

Default Jim McNamara Caught in the Act video or DVD

New hot video item for sale at the Johnny NoCom web Superstore.
The Jim McNamara Caught in the Act video or DVD for $10.95

This classic Jimmy Mac video captures Jim McNamara in all the typical episodes
he is famous for.

Some of the highlights of this classic Jimmy Mac video a
• Jimmy Mac doing the linseed oil shuffle while pouring a bottle of linseed
oil down a catering truck engine at night time.
• Jimmy Mac trying to ride his asshatchet when the leather slither gets
crammed up his you know what.
• Jimmy Mac terrorizing the internet cycling community by sending out nasty
viruses to thousands of innocent newsgroup members.
• Jimmy Mac as he craps in his pants when he gets passed by every lowracer
in the city.
And best of all, watch Jimmy ramble on incoherently at his keyboard posting
non stop dribble while taking large doses of meds.

This item is expected to sell out so place your order soon. Item # FU-JM-
URA00000.

Nick Vega VP marketing
Johnny NoCom Enterprises®

Old January 5th 05, 07:51 PM

Nick - Ed Gin - Vega wrote:

~~~ SNIP ~~~

=B7 Jimmy Mac terrorizing the internet cycling community by sending
out nasty viruses to thousands of innocent newsgroup members.

Ed, Ed, Ed, must you resurrect this timeworn old stuff, AGAIN!?!?! Is
this the very best you can do? You are akin to a comedian much in need
of new material. Every time you to bring this libelous virus nonsense
up, I have challenged you to substantiate your accusation and every
time you have failed to take up the challenge. Why? You can't offer
any proof because there is none to offer. I never sent a virus to
newsgroup members. I know that and you know that. The fact is that
you are a compulsive liar. I've said this before, but it is worth
repeating. Perhaps if I say it, say a dozen times or so, it will sink
into that thick skull of yours. In making an accusation, the burden of
proof rests with the accuser. No matter what kind of spin the accuser
vainly attempts to put on something, the fact remains that an
uncorroborated assertion does not a fact make ... and, THAT'S A FACT!!!
I'd suggest you refrain from further defamation conerning this virus
that I allebgedly sent. If there is anyone who can shut that big, fat
mouth of yours, a judge can. A difficult a task as you might find this
..=2E. it would be prudent for you to do the smart thing for a change and
shut the **** up.

Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Need Video Advice zach_jucha Unicycling 4 September 26th 03 09:36 PM
Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape Gary Smiley General 7 September 5th 03 02:11 AM