Cool Jersey for the ladies

Old January 25th 05, 11:10 PM

Default Cool Jersey for the ladies

http://www.velobella.org/team_jersey.htm

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...p_10_04_1033_n

Old January 26th 05, 02:39 AM
Nobody

http://www.velobella.org/team_jersey.htm

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...p_10_04_1033_n

The caption from cyclingnews is:

" Sarah Kerlin, Barbara Howe and Melodie Metzger(Velo Bella) looking
pretty chuffed "

Perhaps I should know this, but what is "chuffed"?

Dave
Old January 26th 05, 04:08 AM
Steve

On 1/25/05 6:39 PM, in article , "Nobody"

http://www.velobella.org/team_jersey.htm

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...lif_gp_10_04_1
033_n

The caption from cyclingnews is:

" Sarah Kerlin, Barbara Howe and Melodie Metzger(Velo Bella) looking
pretty chuffed "

Perhaps I should know this, but what is "chuffed"?

Dave

chuff v. To chuff is to fart. Entirely seperate to the word chuffed so use
with care.

chuffed adj. Someone who describes themselves as being chuffed is generally
happy with life. You can also get away with saying you are unchuffed or
dischuffed if something gets your back up. Make sure you only use this word
in the correct tense and familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word
chuff too.

Old January 26th 05, 04:10 AM
Steve

On 1/25/05 6:39 PM, in article , "Nobody"

http://www.velobella.org/team_jersey.htm

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...lif_gp_10_04_1
033_n

The caption from cyclingnews is:

" Sarah Kerlin, Barbara Howe and Melodie Metzger(Velo Bella) looking
pretty chuffed "

Perhaps I should know this, but what is "chuffed"?

Dave

chuff
Noun.
1. Rubbish, nonsense. E.g."That film was a load of chuff."
2. The anus. [Aust.]
3. The vagina.
4. A passing of wind from the anus, a 'fart'.
Also used as a euphemism for '****' in expressions such as the denial -
"Did I chuff!"

Old January 26th 05, 05:29 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Steve" wrote in message

Perhaps I should know this, but what is "chuffed"?

chuff v. To chuff is to fart. Entirely seperate to the word chuffed so
use
with care.

chuffed adj. Someone who describes themselves as being chuffed is
generally
happy with life. You can also get away with saying you are unchuffed or
dischuffed if something gets your back up. Make sure you only use this
word
in the correct tense and familiarise yourself with the meaning of the word
chuff too.

I've always thought of it in the adjective form, but according to Roger's
Profanisaurus http://members.lycos.co.uk/Tim_Bracey/fun/rogers.htm :

chuff 1. v. To pass wind; shoot a bunny rabbit. e.g. 'Oops! Best open a
window vicar. 1 believe I've just chuffed". 2. n. Vagina; ladies front
bottom.

Old January 26th 05, 06:39 AM
Stewart Fleming

Nobody wrote:

Perhaps I should know this, but what is "chuffed"?

"Pleased with oneself"
or (in the mistranslation):
"Pleasuring oneself"
Old January 26th 05, 06:04 PM
Sabine

Stewart Fleming wrote:
Nobody wrote:

Perhaps I should know this, but what is "chuffed"?

"Pleased with oneself"
or (in the mistranslation):
"Pleasuring oneself"

Only RBR could turn a discussion of our cute little jersey into this.
Sabine

Old January 26th 05, 06:29 PM
k.papai

"Only RBR could turn a discussion of our cute little jersey into this.
Sabine"

You are so right Sabine. Despite the fact that pro bike racing is a
worldy sport, even native German speakers who speak english know that
"chuffed" is Ozzie slang for 'pretty happy.' Solecisms are expected in
RBR; nice for calling them out.

These juvenile leanings of scatalogical posters do far more for
exposing them than they think.

-KJP

Old January 26th 05, 08:28 PM
Sabine

Oh, I don't care. Its not like one should take anything on these groups
seriously. It just figures is all.

Sabine

Old January 27th 05, 12:22 AM
gwhite

"k.papai" wrote:

"Only RBR could turn a discussion of our cute little jersey into this.
Sabine"

You are so right Sabine. Despite the fact that pro bike racing is a
worldy sport, even native German speakers who speak english know that
"chuffed" is Ozzie slang for 'pretty happy.' Solecisms are expected in
RBR; nice for calling them out.

These juvenile leanings of scatalogical posters do far more for
exposing them than they think.

Ken, good post.

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON, that is!

http://www.triumphtheinsultcomicdog.com/

Do you have a web site you would like for me to poop on?

One and all, COME POOP WITH ME!