DeCanio and Clinger sharing needles?

Old February 5th 05, 11:21 PM
Ronde Chump

Default DeCanio and Clinger sharing needles?

It's pretty obvious that 2 of the "young stars of tomorrow" have cracked big
time. Both riders were strong, solid up and coming talents just a few years
ago.

I feel bad for both of them, but maybe the poision that they were sharing
during their juicing days on Prime Alliance leading up to the 2003 Tour of CT
has caused brain damage in both of them?

At least Clinger has taken responsibility for his actions (not the cheating,
but defacing himself), and fully understands the ramifications of his actions.
DeCanio on the otherhand continues to blame others for things that he did to
himself. Wake up, and grow up Matt!

No one owes you anything, and bitching, moaning, and crying about all of the
guys that are better than you must be that way because they are cheating, has
gotten old. Telling lies about other riders, spreading unfounded and totally
false rumors should have gotten you an ass-kicking a long time ago.

Your drug-free stance is commendable, but then again, the prisons are filled
with death row inmates that have suddenly found God. I give a lot of credit to
Kodak/Sierra Nevada for taking the chance of giving you an opportunity to race
bikes. But, they only expected you to be a man and channel your mission in a
responsible manner. Once again, you failed. And you continue to blame others
for your failures.....

If you're going to be a druggie, then go be a good one. But, don't be a
cheating druggie that still doesn't win races, then think that you will have
any credibility in the sport. You have to earn your respect and credibility.
Kodak/Sierra gave you the opportunity, and you squandered it. Now you can just
go **** all over yourself in private.

As 'corporate' as it may seem, the only respectable way to create change is to
do it in a manner that is at least partially acceptable to our society.
Expecting leniency from USADA because you dropped a dime on other riders and
confessed your own sins, is plain stupidity. I, and probably many others, would
support a leniency stance on USADA's part, if there was a valid, responsible,
and well thought out plan for 'community service' on your part. Bashing
everyone in the sport and making threats about what you are going to do to them
if they "don't support" you, is a sure-fire way to alienate yourself....which
you obviously have. Maybe you should consider getting with the program.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but telling stories of ninja attacks, having close ties
with the FBI, CIA, WADA, major media, the Mafia, and whatever else you
fantasized about, is either incredibly juvenile or bordering on a meltdown. We
could of course just think that you are actually just a loser with delusions of
grandeur and are a sneaky little ****.

Well, back to my cold beer and maybe I'll go snap a few photos later.

Let DeCanio and Clinger be a lesson to all of us......just say NO to drugs.

-chump.

Old February 6th 05, 03:18 AM
MickeyVonLeo

Finally a nice, clear posting that make tons of sense. Many thanks.