Cycling to work

Old November 3rd 08, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_5_]

Default Cycling to work

Thanks to those who gave me hints and tips a few threads back about
persuading my company to invest in a cycle to work scheme that will actually
work. With your help, I have been able to put together what I think is an
adequate presentation that might, with any luck, persuade them to dig deeper
into their pockets than they might have done otherwise.

There is already a move for a few of us to do the Manchester to Blackpool
Charity ride next year, so might see you out there. I will be the one by the
side of the road being given air, probably somewhere still within the
boundaries of Salford! Ha ha ha.

Thanks again.

Brian.

Old November 3rd 08, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Old November 3rd 08, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_5_]

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message

It will if I persuade them to provide blue lockers for cycles, proper
lockers for our clothes and proper drying facilities ;-)

Brian.

Cycling to work Paul Boyd[_3_] UK 1 June 18th 08 02:39 PM
Cycling to Work Tom Crispin UK 0 June 14th 07 09:26 PM
Cycling to work Pinky UK 7 August 21st 06 10:25 AM
Cycling to work Ed Chilada UK 110 April 13th 06 12:05 PM
Cycling to work Sean Rooney UK 31 June 30th 05 07:43 PM