You have to laugh...

Old January 26th 14, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default You have to laugh...

All of my posts as Mrcheerful are disappearing almost as soon as I post
them, but only when looking at them on 'datemas'. A rather pointless
attempt at censorship, methinks. Don't forget, we won the war, Fritz! lol

Ve hav vays of making them be good boys on usenet.

Laugh Fred Gringioni[_2_] Racing 5 July 9th 10 01:03 AM
You have to be able to laugh at yourself... BT Humble Australia 3 January 3rd 08 07:39 PM
Had to laugh. Martin Dann UK 5 March 25th 07 10:27 AM
Something to laugh at. Marty Australia 14 June 1st 05 11:04 AM
You have to laugh Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 February 10th 04 12:56 PM