Andrew Muzi are you ok?

Old September 4th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Andrew Muzi are you ok?

In article ,
RonSonic wrote:

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 23:48:16 -0500, AMuzi
wrote:

In article

,
landotter wrote:

On Sep 2, 1:11 pm, "
wrote:
http://news.aol.com/article/video-sh...awmaker-fred/6
507 58
Didn't look like Andy. However that motorist needs to get a
suspended license and jail time for assault with a deadly weapon.

Tim McNamara wrote:
And maybe a little extra time for being a lawmaker and setting
such a bad example.

That doesn't make sense. Lawmakers are already the worst of bad
examples. They give criminals a bad name.

That's why we favor term limits, one term in congress one in prison.

Well, that seems to be the case for Illinois governors, anyway.
Old September 4th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default jb on JB?

In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

"jim beam" wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Sep 2, 3:34 pm, landotter wrote:
On Sep 2, 2:06 pm, Jobst Brandt wrote:

Max Otter wrote:
Dang--not only do you complain to me personally for using the
nickname I've been using for years and years--you feel the need
to "out" me by ****ing up your attribution. Get checked for
dementia and illusions of grandeur.

He is "Brandt, the Great and Terrible", the once and (in his mind)
future king of rec.bicycles.* Don't f*** with him!! ;-)

the "great and mighty" jobst brandt is a pathetic old fool. not
only is he no good at math, he's a bull****ter of the highest
order. for instance, his version of his "porsche" experience has
him leading the fundamental redesign of their braking and
suspension systems. reality is, he spent a few months there one
summer - a kind of working vacation.
his "stanford engineering" contribution is nothing you could ever
see
on any vehicle - it was merely to drink their coffee, **** everyone
off, and **** off back home to the states with frankfurters shoved
so far up his ass by his former coworkers anxious to see him leave,
he still hasn't been able to **** them out. hence his attitude.

Your claim would indicate much personal knowledge of Jobst Brandt.
Any proof to back up these allegations?

Given that jim beam rarely offers actual proof for his various other
claims, is there some reason you'd expect this to be different?
Old September 4th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

Max Otter wrote:
[...]

whaddya want timmy? sworn affidavits from the frankfurter inserters?
sure, they're standing in line to oblige you on that one you ****ing
retard!!!