Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

Old June 10th 16, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

"John B." wrote in message ...
[...]

But Dol, if I remember correctly, it was you, the abominable Dolan,

that originated discussion of the Wilderness Act, and now you are
asking "what it does say"?

I know what it says, but I never spend time reinventing the wheel. If you want to know what it says, then read it – and then shut the **** up!

Good Lord Man! You seemed so intent on proving your point by shouting

"Wilderness Act, Wilderness Act" and now we discover that you need
someone to tell you what it means?

One thing for sure, I take pride in being the laziest man in the world and I will never do any one else’s research. If you want to know what it says, then read it – and then shut the **** up!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Old June 10th 16, 10:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 22:47:00 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 10:57:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

I have never used the word primeval in describing what hikers do in the woods. That was your word, not mine. I have no interest in anything primeval. I am only interested in wilderness and natural landscapes, those minimally modified by man. You are stalking a straw horse.
[...]

WEll, I should hope not.

After all "primeval" is a description of a condition or state of

being. The dictionary has it that "having existed from the beginning;
in an earliest or original stage or state".

No one cares about that.

I see. I guess I didn't know that. But if you don't care about whether
a place is "primeval" why are you jabbering about "the woods, the
woods", why not just go down to the park and read a newspaper.

But "what hikers do in the woods"? The Lord only knows what antics

that get up to out there in the bushes, with no one to watch then.

It is what bikers do in the woods that passes all understanding.

And, "minimally modified by man"? I suppose that you mean man made

trails to walk on, with stairs to climb the hills, and the shelters to
sleep in and the places to build your fire and the cute little sign
posts to tell you where you are.

God Damn! So you can read!

It sounds more like the Freeway than a "wilderness", as you call it.

Nope, it is minimally modified by man. God Damn! You cant read after all!

Ha! "Minimally". That is the word. You mean all the man made trails
with the steps so you can climb the hills and the bridges so you don't
have to get your itty bitty feet wet and the sign posts so you won't
loose your way and the running water and the cute little cabins (watch
out you might bump your head). What is next air conditioning?

When I first came across your posts I though that when you talked
about "trekking" you were talking about wrapping your gear in a
tarpaulin and throwing it up on your shoulders and hiking out through
the forest, but that isn't what you now say at all.

Now, it appears the truth is emerging and what you want is someone to
build the trails and the stairs and the bridges and survey and place
markers and sign posts so you won't get lost and build those dear
little Adirondack shelters so you won't have to sleep out in the Great
Outdoors (that you love so much). God Lord, what is next" WiFi?

You are a fake Dolan. You don't want to go out in the outdoors, you
want some sort of pseudo wilderness with all the amenities installed
so you can make believe that you are a real he man, out there with
Lewis and Clark, blazing the way west. But with running water, flush
toilets and a warm place to sleep.

And than after the government builds it you want every one else to
stay out.

What a phony.

Dolan the Great indeed.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 10th 16, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 23:19:36 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 11:58:15 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

As for intelligent, I suspect that few will accept your repetitive

arguments as intelligent. The "it's all mine and I don't care if the
government did build it everyone, you can't use it if I don't let
you." Over and over and over again.

Jesus Christ, you are worse than stupid. What led off this thread if not a
series of very good arguments for why wilderness and why it should be
limited to walkers.

But Dolly, when your "very good arguments" are analyzed they appear to

be, basically, "Dolan knows everything". And in some indescribable
manner, "Dolan is the appointed spokesman."

What does the above comment have to do with my arguments of trails for hikers only. There was nothing repetitive about the arguments presented in the article enclosed nor is there in my thousands of comments on this newsgroup. God Damn! Do you know anything at all about addressing an issue?

Tell us Dolly, how did you get to be the spokesman for government

owned areas of the U.S.? Was there an election? I mean, while I don't
watch Washington going on's with an eagle eye, I never saw any
announcement of your appointment.

Irrelevant!

Or you some self anointed spokesman. Elected by a majority of one, to

dictate what should and should not be done on the approximately
635,600,000 acres of Federal Property?

Irrelevant!

What is next? The bent cross arm bands and "sieg heil, sieg heil" with

the arm in the air? Do we address you as "Great Leader"? Are the
camps being built even now?

Irrelevant!

Dolan, face reality, you are mentally just a tiny, little, boy

guarding your toy box and loudly proclaiming "You can't play with my
toys!"

Irrelevant!

And to make matters even more ridiculous, they aren't your toys.

Irrelevant!

I have not so far detected any argument for why bikes should be permitted on hiking trails. Instead of going on and on with irrelevancies, try to make a case for your side. I have more than made the case for my side.

There doesn't have to be any argument for bicycles on Federal
Property, there does, however have to be an argument to ban them

To date, we seem to have Dolan, not providing an argument or any
reason except "I don't want them here", which is insufficient
justification.

So effectually, for all your ranting you have yet to provide any
concrete argument, nor any real reason except, "I don't Want them
Here!"

Which, I hate to say, is insufficient evidence.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 10th 16, 11:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

[...]

Wilderness need not be primeval. They are different words. Instead of quibbling about a word that doesn’t matter, why don’t you go **** yourself!

[...]

Gold Damn! Maybe you can read after all!

When I first came across your posts I though that when you talked

about "trekking" you were talking about wrapping your gear in a
tarpaulin and throwing it up on your shoulders and hiking out through
the forest, but that isn't what you now say at all.

Trekking is just a fancy word for a walk in a natural landscape on a trail where there are only going to be other walkers. It could be in Central Park or in Appalachia or in the Himalayas as far as that goes. Instead of quibbling about a word that doesn’t matter, why don’t you go **** yourself!

A trail is a trail is a trail ... Instead of quibbling about a word that doesn’t matter, why don’t you go **** yourself!

You are a fake Dolan. You don't want to go out in the outdoors, you

want some sort of pseudo wilderness with all the amenities installed
so you can make believe that you are a real he man, out there with
Lewis and Clark, blazing the way west. But with running water, flush
toilets and a warm place to sleep.

I guess you must be talking about yourself since I don’t recognize any hikers that would give a damn about what you are talking about,

And than [then] after the government builds it you want every one else to

stay out.

Everyone can use what the government has built, provided they walk like everyone else. Bikers need to get their own trails.

What a phony.

The B. in your last name must stand for Bull****ter, because that is the sum total of what you are.

By the way sophistry won’t work with me. I can spot it from a mile off. Now go **** yourself like the bad little boy that you are.

Dolan the Great indeed.

You needed to stay in West Papua where you could have consorted with your fellow aborigines until the end of time.

Old June 10th 16, 12:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 23:19:36 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

When the hell are you going to learn how to edit a post?

I have not so far detected any argument for why bikes should be permitted on hiking trails. Instead of going on and on with irrelevancies, try to make a case for your side. I have more than made the case for my side.

There doesn't have to be any argument for bicycles on Federal

Property, there does, however have to be an argument to ban them.

Nonsense. Everything needs to be justified by argument. How else is anyone to know anything.

Now you are bull****ting again. Plenty of reasons have been given as to why trails should be for walkers only – and for why bikes should be banned. It is not my fault if you don’t know how to read. Moreover, I am not going to endlessly repeat myself on these threads on this newsgroup just for the purpose of educating a slob like you.

So effectually, for all your ranting you have yet to provide any

concrete argument, nor any real reason except, "I don't Want them
Here!"

It is all here on this newsgroup. Don’t be so lazy. Read, read, read!

Which, I hate to say, is insufficient evidence.

Only for those who refuse to know the truth. You must be a Democrat and are probably going to vote for Hillary, the most notorious fraud and phony ever to run for president. Frauds and phonies are just naturally attracted to one another. She lies about everything too, just like you do.

Old June 10th 16, 12:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

No one cares about that.

I see. I guess I didn't know that. But if you don't care about whether

a place is "primeval" why are you jabbering about "the woods, the
woods", why not just go down to the park and read a newspaper.

Wilderness need not be primeval. They are different words. Instead of quibbling about a word that doesnt matter, why dont you go **** yourself!

By gorry, one must be listen closely to a well reasoned argument.

Fortunately that means that we can ignore Dolan's fevered muttering.

But "what hikers do in the woods"? The Lord only knows what antics

that get up to out there in the bushes, with no one to watch then.

It is what bikers do in the woods that passes all understanding.

And, "minimally modified by man"? I suppose that you mean man made

trails to walk on, with stairs to climb the hills, and the shelters to
sleep in and the places to build your fire and the cute little sign
posts to tell you where you are.

God Damn! So you can read!

What was it someone said? Oh yes,
"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.

Do we call him "Dolan of the Feeble Brain" Or maybe "Dummy Dolan" for
short?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 10th 16, 12:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:04:03 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 23:19:36 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Ah, I was surprised to learn that hiking is a politically oriented,
but Dolan seems to be saying that it is.

Does that mean that only Republicans can enjoy the Forest Primeval
with Dolan? And that the new Battle Cry is "Democrats and Bicycles
Keep Out".

But what about Independent voters? Can they creep in? Or maybe allowed
only on Saturdays?

Yet another logical and well though out argument from the (self
appointed) spokesman of the entire hiking fraternity. The Great Dolan
(from Minnesota)

--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 10th 16, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

God Damn! So you can read!

What was it someone said? Oh yes,

"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.

The problem is that you really can’t read. As for any profanity, I have only begun on you. Until you get on subject with reasonable argument I will treat you as you deserve to be treated. Any sophistry on your part will be especially severely repulsed. I have now got the measure of you and I will treat you like the scum that you are.

Do we call him "Dolan of the Feeble Brain" Or maybe "Dummy Dolan" for

short?

The only dummy here is yourself. You have not made a single good argument about anything. All you have done is engaged in sissified name calling. You must be some kind of effeminate transgender freak.

Now go **** yourself since I am sure that is the one thing you know how to do.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Old June 10th 16, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:04:03 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
[...]

What I am saying is that you are a god damn ****ing jerk, just like Hillary is a jerk ... and just as are all mountain bikers.

Does that mean that only Republicans can enjoy the Forest Primeval

with Dolan? And that the new Battle Cry is "Democrats and Bicycles
Keep Out".

It means that you should keep out by all means.

The only question here is what to do about ****heads like you?

This is what passes for wit from John Bull****!

Now go vote for Hillary ... and **** yourself while you are at it.

Old June 10th 16, 01:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 07:03:02 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

God Damn! So you can read!

What was it someone said? Oh yes,

"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.

The problem is that you really cant read. As for any profanity, I have only begun on you. Until you get on subject with reasonable argument I will treat you as you deserve to be treated. Any sophistry on your part will be especially severely repulsed. I have now got the measure of you and I will treat you like the scum that you are.

Do we call him "Dolan of the Feeble Brain" Or maybe "Dummy Dolan" for

short?

The only dummy here is yourself. You have not made a single good argument about anything. All you have done is engaged in sissified name calling. You must be some kind of effeminate transgender freak.

Now go **** yourself since I am sure that is the one thing you know how to do.

Lovely! While it is always refreshing to talk to an educated and
logical person, unfortunately that description doesn't seem to fit Dol
Boy very well. He seems to be more into the curses and demands to
"Stay out of my forests" as his main forte.

Rather reminiscent of a little boy defiantly defending his toy box,
"Keep away! They are mine! You can't play with them! Mine! Mine!
Mine!".

Is this really the best that Minnesota can produce? Pitiful.

Dolan the Pitiful ( from Minnesota)
--
cheers,

John B.