Something to laugh at.

Old May 31st 05, 07:17 AM
Marty

Default Something to laugh at.

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Marty
Old May 31st 05, 08:29 AM
Parbs

"Marty" wrote in message ...

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Ouch!

Parbs

Old May 31st 05, 08:34 AM
Brian Watson

Marty wrote:

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Fun video, but I've never been pointed to a site with so many pop-ups,
pop-unders etc. I have Firefox with its own pop-up blocker and adblock
plugin and it was still a pain to navigate through and close down after...

Brian.
Old May 31st 05, 02:32 PM
Marty

Brian Watson wrote:
Marty wrote:

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Fun video, but I've never been pointed to a site with so many pop-ups,
pop-unders etc. I have Firefox with its own pop-up blocker and adblock
plugin and it was still a pain to navigate through and close down after...

Brian.

I'm on Firefox too. Just be glad you're not on Internet Explorer.

Old May 31st 05, 02:44 PM
stu

"Marty" wrote in message
Brian Watson wrote:
Marty wrote:

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Fun video, but I've never been pointed to a site with so many pop-ups,
pop-unders etc. I have Firefox with its own pop-up blocker and adblock
plugin and it was still a pain to navigate through and close down

after...

Brian.

I'm on Firefox too. Just be glad you're not on Internet Explorer.

i have both but use IE most of the time, and i didnt get one pop-up(and no i
have no blockers) are you guys running XP?

Old May 31st 05, 02:45 PM
Sara

In article , Brian
Watson wrote:

Marty wrote:

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Fun video, but I've never been pointed to a site with so many pop-ups,
pop-unders etc. I have Firefox with its own pop-up blocker and adblock
plugin and it was still a pain to navigate through and close down after...

None at all in Safari on Tiger
Old May 31st 05, 09:50 PM
flyingdutch

Sara Wrote:

None at all in Safari on Tiger

one with safari on ... what's the one beofre Tiger called again

--
flyingdutch

Old May 31st 05, 10:06 PM
Sara Kirk

In article ,
flyingdutch wrote:

Sara Wrote:

None at all in Safari on Tiger

one with safari on ... what's the one beofre Tiger called again?

Panthurrrrrrrr

--
Sara

iChat: sarakirk (AIM)
So, what are you going to do? Sucker me to death?
Old May 31st 05, 11:59 PM
PiledHigher

http://tinyurl.com/dur3f

Fun video, but I've never been pointed to a site with so many pop-ups,
pop-unders etc. I have Firefox with its own pop-up blocker an
adblock
plugin and it was still a pain to navigate through and close dow
after...

Brian.

I didn't get any with IE.

I so don't want to start this conversation

--
PiledHigher

Old June 1st 05, 12:04 AM
Brian Watson

stu wrote:
"Marty" wrote in message

Brian Watson wrote:

Marty wrote:

Have a look at this guy throwing his hands up at the finish line.
Yes, we all know what happens.
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?opt...id=443&Itemid=

Fun video, but I've never been pointed to a site with so many pop-ups,
pop-unders etc. I have Firefox with its own pop-up blocker and adblock
plugin and it was still a pain to navigate through and close down

after...

Brian.

I'm on Firefox too. Just be glad you're not on Internet Explorer.

i have both but use IE most of the time, and i didnt get one pop-up(and no i
have no blockers) are you guys running XP?

Yep - Firefox 1.0.4 on XP. I just tried the same link with IE and
didn't get any pop-ups, but got 2 pop-unders - not sure if that's the
correct name, but that's what I call them: ads that open a new window
that stays under the main browser window so (unless you look for them)
you don't notice them until you close or move the browser.

I didn't get any pop-ups with Firefox either, just the message that it
had blocked pop-ups which prompted me to go looking for the pop-unders...

Brian