Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

Old June 29th 04, 05:13 PM
Graeme

Default Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

"DRS" wrote in
:

"Graeme" wrote in message
4.51
No, but you are ignorant of when to just drop it. You're flogging a
dead horse.

I'll believe that when I start seeing people telling off the
troublemakers instead of me.

troublemaker - n : someone who deliberately stirs up trouble

Yes, it takes two sides to have an argument, but your posting of replies
qualifies you as a troublemaker too, unless you're posting accidentaly of
course :-)

Graeme

Old June 29th 04, 05:37 PM
DRS

"Graeme" wrote in message
.51
"DRS" wrote in
:
"Graeme" wrote in message
4.51
No, but you are ignorant of when to just drop it. You're flogging a
dead horse.

I'll believe that when I start seeing people telling off the
troublemakers instead of me.

troublemaker - n : someone who deliberately stirs up trouble

Yes, it takes two sides to have an argument, but your posting of
replies qualifies you as a troublemaker too,

No, it doesn't. I'm not deliberately stirring up trouble. I'm responding
to the troublemakers. It's not at all the same thing. In fact it's not
even close. So spare me this tedious waste of energy. Expend it on the
ones who need it. When they stop imposing their selfishness and laziness on
the rest of us there will be nothing to respond to.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 30th 04, 01:30 AM
mfhor

No, but you are ignorant of when to just drop it. You're flogging a
dead horse.

I'll believe that when I start seeing people telling off the
troublemakers instead of me.

troublemaker - n : someone who deliberately stirs up trouble

Yes, it takes two sides to have an argument, but your posting of
replies qualifies you as a troublemaker too,

No, it doesn't. I'm not deliberately stirring up trouble. I'm responding
to the troublemakers. It's not at all the same thing. In fact it's not
even close. So spare me this tedious waste of energy. Expend it on the
ones who need it. When they stop imposing their selfishness and laziness
on the rest of us there will be nothing to respond to.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

NYaa nyaa nyaa nyaa nyaa I am so better than you you beeen baad. Have
not have too have not have too Have not have too have not have tooHave
not have too have not have tooHave not have too have not have tooHave
not have too have not have tooHave not have too have not have tooHave
not have too have not have tooHave not have too have not have tooHave
not have too have not have too

What is the most annoying thing on Usenet? Pedantic people who use a
public forum to gring their tiny little axes about etiquette.

As I tell the grade 1's that I teach: Turn away from and ignore people
who are trying to annoy you. Find something else INTERESTING to do that
will take your mind off it.

Oh, that and hedgehogs.

BTW - did you know eGH is totally useless in promoting muscle growth in
humans? Is it all just a plant and an attempted stitch up?

MH

Old June 30th 04, 01:45 AM
Lotte

How about you all give up on this thread and ride your flaming bikes!

Old June 30th 04, 02:49 AM
Graeme

mfhor wrote in news:iQnEc.24040$S33.2514
@fe44.usenetserver.com:

Oh, that and hedgehogs.

What? Turn away and ignore hedgehogs too? You've no heart.

:-)

Graeme
Old June 30th 04, 03:45 AM
flyingdutch

Graeme wrote:
mfhor wrote in
@fe44.usenetserver.com:
Oh, that and hedgehogs.

What? Turn away and ignore hedgehogs too? You've no heart.
:-)
Graeme

We have hedgehogs in Oz???

or are you talkin biscuits

Old June 30th 04, 04:00 AM
mfhor

Graeme wrote:
mfhor wrote in
@fe44.usenetserver.com:
Oh, that and hedgehogs.

What? Turn away and ignore hedgehogs too? You've no heart.
:-)
Graeme

NOOOOO! Don't ignore the hedgehogs! I was just saying how they were the
most annoying thing on Usenet, snuffling around the edges of the screen,
eating stray URLs, messing up your Javascript and spreading it all over
the . . . hang on, that's just my animated screensaver, isn't it?

MH

Old June 30th 04, 04:48 AM
Graeme

flyingdutch wrote in news:ePpEc.51019
:

We have hedgehogs in Oz???

All the more reason not to turn away and ignore it if you see one. The poor
wee soul is obviously lost.

Graeme
Old June 30th 04, 04:51 AM
Graeme

mfhor wrote in news:11qEc.9846$Jz6.3981
@fe33.usenetserver.com:

hang on, that's just my animated screensaver, isn't it?

Cool, a hedgehog screensaver! Where did you get that?
Old June 30th 04, 10:44 AM
L'acrobat

How sad do you have to be to think that anybody care about your sad
obsession with usenet ettiquete.

"DRS" wrote in message
"flyingdutch" wrote in message

Graeme wrote:
h And if that doesn't work, how about we form a lynch mob?

How about a new thread voting who agrees/disagrees so these 2 can ge
tthe message loud and clear and stop being conveniently ignorant...

I'm not in the least ignorant about Usenet standards and etiquette, unlike
that drop-kick.

--

A: Top-posters.