Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

Old July 2nd 04, 08:12 AM
Graeme

Default Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

"DRS" wrote in news:cc0t46$atc$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

Bull****. This group doesn't even have dozens of posters, much less they
all happen to share your misguided opinion.

Really? Have a look here http://tinyurl.com/23ouk

Funnily enough, out of the 725 posters so far this year you do seem to be
the most prolific. Wonder why?

Graeme
Old July 2nd 04, 12:11 PM

Default The Big Vote

send your spam to my e-mail address! hehehe I never ever go there....
Oh is the in-box full....
LOL

Old July 2nd 04, 02:21 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Correct, right and spot on.

In your dreams, ****wit.

Oh, no your obsession with controlling how others format their
messages isn't an attempt to own and control or anything...

No, it isn't, no matter how much you try to mischaracterise it.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 2nd 04, 02:24 PM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote in message

Bull****. This group doesn't even have dozens of posters, much less
they all happen to share your misguided opinion.

Oh, now I get it!. Anyone who disagees with Drs is instantly wrong!
Pure genius

Strawman. You're the one who made the untenable claim, not me. I never
claimed anything of the sort.

I get that you either have a severe perception problem dealing with
singles and multiples or that you have more than the usual number of
personalities.

Nice touch. Cant think of anything worthwhile so get personal.

You know, you can always tell a Dutchman. You just can't tell him
very much.

refer above. Any time you wanna meet, you can tell me all you like...

Ooh, we're back to Internet threats again. Grow up.

You own no threads. Welcome to Usenet.

Either do you so stop beligerantly(sp?) dictating to everyone re
top-posting

I'm not dictating anything. But don't ever get the idea you can bully me.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 2nd 04, 02:31 PM
DRS

"Graeme" wrote in message
4.51
"DRS" wrote in news:cc0t46$atc$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

Bull****. This group doesn't even have dozens of posters, much less
they all happen to share your misguided opinion.

Really? Have a look here http://tinyurl.com/23ouk

How many of them post more than once or twice? Even #40 on that list has
only posted 15 times this year so you can imagine how infrequent the rest
are. They're not exactly what you call regulars nor, I venture, has dutchy
confirmed their opinion if any on this.

Funnily enough, out of the 725 posters so far this year you do seem
to be the most prolific. Wonder why?

It's a common side effect of controversy on Usenet and isn't nearly as
revealing of anything as you might think. For example, if I am arguing
with, say, 3 posters then I'll typically make 3 times as many posts as them
simply by responding so my numbers add up faster. But in this case I'm only
moderately ahead of Andrew Swan, flyingdutchman and Terry Collins for the
year to date.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 3rd 04, 02:07 AM
L'acrobat

Our little net racist is an abusive one, aren't you?

Of course it isn't an attempt to control. or pathetic. never...

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Correct, right and spot on.

In your dreams, ****wit.

Oh, no your obsession with controlling how others format their
messages isn't an attempt to own and control or anything...

No, it isn't, no matter how much you try to mischaracterise it.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 3rd 04, 11:42 AM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Our little net racist is an abusive one, aren't you?

Of course it isn't an attempt to control. or pathetic. never...

No, it isn't. Not like you.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 3rd 04, 12:13 PM
L'acrobat

Isn't that sweet our net racist is resorting to the argument of a 5 year old
"I'm not, you are!".

I'm not the one trying to tell the world how to format its messages.

But keep trying.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Our little net racist is an abusive one, aren't you?

Of course it isn't an attempt to control. or pathetic. never...

No, it isn't. Not like you.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 3rd 04, 12:29 PM
DRS

"L'acrobat" wrote in message
news
Isn't that sweet our net racist is resorting to the argument of a 5
year old "I'm not, you are!".

I'm not the one trying to tell the world how to format its messages.

You're the one deliberately being a selfish **** in defying the standard
etiquette of the medium. It's the action of a 5 year old.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 3rd 04, 01:21 PM
L'acrobat

Still resorting to the argument of a 5 year old "I'm not, you are!".

Give up you loon, it's usenet, it evolves and you can't control it, thats
the bit that hurts isn't it....

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message
news
Isn't that sweet our net racist is resorting to the argument of a 5
year old "I'm not, you are!".

I'm not the one trying to tell the world how to format its messages.

You're the one deliberately being a selfish **** in defying the standard
etiquette of the medium. It's the action of a 5 year old.

--

A: Top-posters.