Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

Old June 29th 04, 12:15 AM
hippy

Default Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

Originally posted by L'Acrobat Of course it won't evolve, the net
itself isn't changing at all is it you pillock...

So, yeah, how about that aussie drug scandal, eh?

;-)

hippy
- very bored with this, can we just organise a punch up and be done
with it? :P

Old June 29th 04, 05:53 AM
Graeme

hippy wrote in news:hE1Ec.35937$zS.33610
@fe17.usenetserver.com:

very bored with this, can we just organise a punch up and be done
with it? :P

And if that doesn't work, how about we form a lynch mob?

Graeme
Old June 29th 04, 07:15 AM
flyingdutch

Graeme wrote:
h And if that doesn't work, how about we form a lynch mob?
Graeme

How about a new thread voting who agrees/disagrees so these 2 can ge
tthe message loud and clear and stop being conveniently ignorant...

Old June 29th 04, 08:57 AM
Richard Sherratt

Default Idiots arguing

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:28:42 GMT, "L'acrobat"
wrote:

Your sig is a classic example of whining, and the funny part is that it is
actually counterproductive.

Oh yes, your crusade is going swimmingly, you have actually convinced
someone to take up top posting.

So, Top Posting - 1 v DRS - 0

What a sad loser you are.

Oh dear. We've attracted a fool.

This is a nice, friendly newsgroup where occasional lapses in Usenet
protocols are not jumped on and where learners are gently advised of
the correct way to do things. Of course, if they continue to ignore
the advice and get all precious about their rights to annoy other
people, they will be plonked.

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old June 29th 04, 08:59 AM
Richard Sherratt

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:42:26 GMT, "L'acrobat"
wrote:

Yes, we've been through this before - if you have to tell people it's
clever, it isn't.

It's whiny, which is why it suits you to a tee.

You are simply pathetic.

Ooo er. You are so butch.

^k

Bye.

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old June 29th 04, 01:27 PM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote in message

Graeme wrote:
h And if that doesn't work, how about we form a lynch mob?

How about a new thread voting who agrees/disagrees so these 2 can ge
tthe message loud and clear and stop being conveniently ignorant...

I'm not in the least ignorant about Usenet standards and etiquette, unlike
that drop-kick.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 29th 04, 01:57 PM
Graeme

"DRS" wrote in news:cbrnft$1bg$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

I'm not in the least ignorant about Usenet standards

No, but you are ignorant of when to just drop it. You're flogging a dead
horse.

Graeme
Old June 29th 04, 02:37 PM
DRS

"Graeme" wrote in message
4.51
"DRS" wrote in news:cbrnft$1bg$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

I'm not in the least ignorant about Usenet standards

No, but you are ignorant of when to just drop it. You're flogging a
dead horse.

I'll believe that when I start seeing people telling off the troublemakers
instead of me.

--

A: Top-posters.