racing in melbourne and sydney

Old June 22nd 04, 09:29 AM
byron27

Default racing in melbourne and sydney

No chance!!

im in top top-posting sprinting form!

That top-posting licence is mine....

also, has the choc milk in melbourne got any better?

Last time i was there the Big M was it and it was sacharine and gooey
and yuck!.

Little known fact: Perth has the highest consumption rate of flavoured
milk in the world: 43litres per year.

Old June 22nd 04, 03:31 PM
DRS

"byron27" wrote in message

[...]

Little known fact: Perth has the highest consumption rate of flavoured
milk in the world: 43litres per year.

That's pretty ****y for a city of over a million people. I could beat that
myself.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 22nd 04, 11:21 PM
John L

That's not the only thing you beat :-)

Still top-posting, still using emoticons & still laughing.

John L.

Old June 23rd 04, 04:30 AM
byron27

wrote:
Little known fact: Perth has the highest consumption rate of flavoured
milk in the world: 43litres per year.

That's pretty ****y for a city of over a million people. I could beat
that myself.

mmmmm......yes, obviously i have left something off that statistic.

There is one thing that strikes me as being pretty strange about
flavoured milk. In Perth, it seems to be the "tough mans" drink. All the
tradesmen and bikies drink the stuff. A durry in one hand and a
chocchill in the other....a true man.

Old June 23rd 04, 05:15 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 wrote:
There is one thing that strikes me as being pretty strange about
flavoured milk. In Perth, it seems to be the "tough mans" drink. All the
tradesmen and bikies drink the stuff. A durry in one hand and a
chocchill in the other....a true man.

My first job out of college, I worked in a design studio with a rather
attractive receptionist. Got talkin bout surfin, etc, etc Turns out she
was a Big-M calendar Girl (in every sense of the word ).

As for Chocolate Milk. that's for nancies Any thinking flavoured milk
connessuer(?) knows that BigM coffee is the Go! Just take a look at any
building site. Amongst the rubble will be the obligatory empty slab-box,
pie wrappers/burger bags and empty Coffee BigM cartons

Oh, just remembered there's another category in the race! the coveted
'Badgar's Arse' Jersey. Goes to the racer who gets the most road-grime
up their back

Old June 23rd 04, 05:30 AM
byron27

flyingdutch wrote:
My first job out of college, I worked in a design studio with a rather
attractive receptionist. Got talkin bout surfin, etc, etc Turns out she
was a Big-M calendar Girl (in every sense of the word ).
As for Chocolate Milk. that's for nancies Any thinking flavoured milk
connessuer(?) knows that BigM coffee is the Go! Just take a look at any
building site. Amongst the rubble will be the obligatory empty slab-box,
pie wrappers/burger bags and empty Coffee BigM cartons
Oh, just remembered there's another category in the race! the coveted
'Badgar's Arse' Jersey. Goes to the racer who gets the most road-grime
up their back

sorry, but as any perthites on this forum will attest, perth has the
best quality and selection of flavoured milk in Australia. I have tried
a Big M, and god knows, i have persisted with it each time i have
travelled to essendonland, and it just doesnt cut the mustard with what
we have over here. I'll send some to you xpress post flyingdutch, should
only take a day or two.

With the size of my arse all the dirt gets caught in my crud catcher. No
badgers for me....

Old June 23rd 04, 05:44 AM
Bluenose

Well, EVERYONE knows that South Australia is the flavoured milk drinking
capital of Aus'ralia (I've noticed you Aussies don't say the T) Remember
the saying "It's a Farmers Union iced coffee or it's nothing" In fact I
think we may have at least 6 different kinds of iced coffee alone.

Cheers!

ps I've tried Big M and it's horrific!

Old June 23rd 04, 05:45 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 wrote:
sorry, but as any perthites on this forum will attest, perth has the
best quality and selection of flavoured milk in Australia. I have tried
a Big M, and god knows, i have persisted with it each time i have
travelled to essendonland, and it just doesnt cut the mustard with what
we have over here. I'll send some to you xpress post flyingdutch, should
only take a day or two.
With the size of my arse all the dirt gets caught in my crud catcher. No
badgers for me....

Yes, but the BigM girls ...

As for Milk, I have been down with Flu/Cold thing and getting by on
Codral (woohoo. gotta lerv that codiene ) and, shudder, soymilk in my
coffee, shudder!!! Get big 'sharky's in it. Gives your coffee a texture.
bluuuurrrgghhh!

Old June 23rd 04, 05:45 AM
byron27

wrote:
Yes, but the BigM girls ...

Yes, i know what you mean. the big choc milk manufacturer over here,
Masters, had an ad campaign recently where the foreman (?) ofa
buildingsite was this hot little thing in little stubbies and a singlet
telling this tradesman how she would be "supervising him today" while
sculling a choc milk.

Its weird, that seems so normal to me but that ad is probably on
"funniest ads from around the world" TV shows around the world.......

Old June 23rd 04, 06:30 AM
flyingdutch

byron27 wrote:
Yes, i know what you mean. the big choc milk manufacturer over here,
Masters, had an ad campaign recently where the foreman (?) ofa
buildingsite was this hot little thing in little stubbies and a singlet
telling this tradesman how she would be "supervising him today" while
sculling a choc milk.

Aah. My second job was at an Ad agency. Worked on the 'Hard Yakka'
calendar. Lasses in overalls and hardhats. Terrible stuff Oh, what one
does to make a quid...