Orange County MUNI ride!

Old September 24th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

Default Orange County MUNI ride!

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to invite everybody to the Top of the World Unicycle ride
this
Saturday, September 27th at 9:30AM. To get there take the freeway to
Oso Pkwy. It will turn into PAcific Park which will hit Canyon Vistas
Rd. If you hit the 73 you went too far. make a left and take this until
you see unicycles and apark on your left hand side. If you have any
questions please let me
know. It should be a ton of fun!

Adam Brody
949-981-9033

--
adambrody85
Old September 25th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

What freeway? You just have, "Take the freeway." I'm just wondering if
you have more information than that.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com'
(http://uniproshop.com)
'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
Old September 25th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

5

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old September 25th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

can't wait for it. I'll bring some friends

Old September 25th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Yeah, looks like I can finally make one of your rides! Count me in.
Tyler, you going for sure? I'll bring your pink t-shirt and crank
puller if so.

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old September 25th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

unicycle6869 wrote:
Yeah, looks like I can finally make one of your rides! Count me in.
Tyler, you going for sure? I'll bring your pink t-shirt and crank
puller if so.

i am for sure going

Old September 25th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

What specific trail(s) do you plan to ride? There's 5 oaks, rock-it,
lynx, stairstep, mathis and cholla, which becomes a plain fireroad at
the top, and does end at top of the world, which is a pretty steep
climb in a few spots. Then there's the canyon at the bottom. Lots of
choices. Oh what the hell, just do 'em all!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 25th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict wrote:
Oh what the hell, just do 'em all!

i think we should, but some of the less advanced riders might not be
able to.

Old September 25th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Tyler_N wrote:
i think we should, but some of the less advanced riders might not be
able to.

The nice thing about that is you can simply get off and walk around/over
the areas that are too difficult. I seem to remember that the OC club
has done several rides at Aliso including rock-it and lynx. In fact,
our very first ride was almost 2 years ago, and many thought the kids
would not make it. Not only did they all make it, but after three
hours, didn't want to stop!

This is where Deano smaked his head on the rockit trail! Good thing he
was wearing a helmet...for once!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mf_ZsfXn30

Old September 26th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mtnjeffe

I have only been MUni-ing for about 5 months maybe once a week.
Additionally, I've ridden the trails at Aliso Wood hundreds of times on
a mountainbike and am not sure I could MUni very many of the trails. I
don't mind walking by what I am not comfortable with but I wouldn't want
to hold everybody up.

--
mtnjeffe