Orange County Muni Riders

Old April 20th 05, 11:23 PM
teachndad

Default Orange County Muni Riders

A journalist for the Orange County Register wants to do a story on MUni
in Orange County. She is looking for riders.

Contact me for info. teachndad(att)aol(dott)com

thanks

--
teachndad - One for the...Off Road

Rod Wylie

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicycling.us)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Images' (http://tinyurl.com/4otql)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Descriptions'
(http://tinyurl.com/6h8zn)

-Never mind crank length, tyre sections and spoke lacing, stories like
this remind us why we ride. - - Mikefule
teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56

Old April 21st 05, 03:15 AM
Fuego

wow... THEY want to do a story on US rather than the other way around! I
think it's a good sign.

Sorry for the interruption, carry on.

--
Fuego - Unicycle Ninja

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old April 21st 05, 05:46 AM
caw89

I was born over there, the commute aint too bad, buuut....I cant ride
for a couple o months cause i broke my foot

--
caw89 - Cody

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery
New stuff: Rock Jumpin