Saints Unnamed on 6-20-06 at 2:17 P.M.

Old March 28th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Saints Unnamed on 6-20-06 at 2:17 P.M.

Saints Unnamed say, "So many men, women and children do not realize
what a beautiful Gift being created a human being is, because even
though it appears that it takes time to develop so many things in
one's way of doing things, but this time is never wasted; thus, the
desire to do it gives a strength unseen, and the desire to do it says
to All the Saints He 'I hope to be with You one day, and that is
why I am doing what I am today. Thank You for the privilege that Your
Example gave to me.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 20,2006 AT 2:17 P.M.

"There are Several of Us present here with you.

It is so important that all the things you have made note to do
in service to The Heavenly Father, We smile at you and We say to Each
Other, 'It is so nice to see those who follow Us at the beginning way,
because so much can be learned in every day. It is so nice to see
those who care so much, who feel the responsibility because there are
thousands or even millions of human beings that, even though they try
to do what they feel will appease The Creator, make Him happy, they do
not use what He would like them to do, because they do not see things
in a totally spiritual way. In a totally spiritual background there is
still a lot of happiness, because to enjoy what one does gives the
happiness necessary to fulfill one's love another way.'

So many men, women and children do not realize what a beautiful
Gift being created a human being is, because even though it appears
that it takes time to develop so many things in one's way of doing
things, but this time is never wasted; thus, the desire to do it gives
a strength unseen, and the desire to do it says to All the Saints
He 'I hope to be with You one day, and that is why I am doing what
I am today. Thank You for the privilege that Your Example gave to me.'

These words are a treasure to Us, because they are words of
strength, logic, hope and happiness in some ways, so as We Here in the
Heavens close, but just in Words, We want you to know how pleased We
are to know that some day you will be Here and We will be friends and
use Our Time in thanks to The Holy Trinity."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Old March 29th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Mar 28, 12:29 pm, wrote:

This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Wimp.

Old March 29th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:29 pm, wrote:

This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Wimp.

Perhaps he's worried the copyright holder might strike him down with a
thunderbolt if he didn't ask for permission. I expect RIAA wouldn't mind
similar powers.