Saints Unnamed on 7-24-06 at 11:49 A.M.

Old May 23rd 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Saints Unnamed on 7-24-06 at 11:49 A.M.

Saints Unnamed say, "We bless you, All of Us present, and We say,
'Never forget, as you walk the tightrope of human living, you bear the
privilege of one day becoming a Great Saint.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JULY 24,2006 AT 11:49 A.M.

"All the Major Gifts of human life are not seen for what they
instill or direct or emphasize the importance of how they are used and/
or how precious they are for the Souls of millions of human beings.
Every human being created is gifted with an innate ability to follow a
path greater than they can perceive it to be, but there is much
sadness when an individual either rejects or ignores or defies what
they know; the words they should speak are based on Divine Love, not
necessarily their understanding as a human being.

I hold the little one tightly, and as I do this, I want you to
know I will erase It from her as I speak It. She walks a tightrope of
Love for The Divine that no other human being can perceive It to be
mentally, or any other way.

You are oftentimes delivered Words that no human beings would be
the custodians of, but They are delivered to a few close to her,
because the Words are Words of Fact and Divine Love. We speak through
her according to What We feel others may need, or would help others in
some Subject Form that otherwise they would never hear or read or see.

The little one is close to collapse from the Power We have used
to encourage her to meet here with you and speak the Words only We
Will you to know, not she.

We bless you, All of Us present, and We say, 'Never forget, as
you walk the tightrope of human living, you bear the privilege of one
day becoming a Great Saint.'"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.