Saints Unnamed 12-21-06 at 12:01 P.M.

Old July 20th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
mier

Default Saints Unnamed 12-21-06 at 12:01 P.M.

Saints Unnamed say,
"As We request her to be with you,
so all of you who are present will be able
to understand What We request is
Important, because It has a Foundation
for Direction, or Caring; the list is
endless. We will one day give it to you in
print."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 21,2006 AT 12:01 P.M.

"There are Several of Us present
with this little one, because We requested
she be available for Us to be able to have
her speak to you on What We would like
you to know.

Each day you live as a human being
and you are gifted with all the Gifts, the
Gift of human living, the strength, the
logic, and the ability to understand that
to be created a human being had to be a
Gift of Divine Plan because of all that it
is capable of following, of practicing, of
doing, of understanding, and of giving
strength when it is needed, hope when it
is needed, perseverance when it is
needed, and the ability to follow through
when right is present to be handled in
many different situations, all according
to the individual that it is directing
things to.

The little one many times suffers in
ways inconceivable, but What We request
of her is of the Greatest Importance, and
she obeys Our Requests ahead of
everything else. Her time covers many
ways, circumstances; the list is endless.

As We request her to be with you,
so all of you who are present will be able
to understand What We request is
Important, because It has a Foundation
for Direction, or Caring; the list is
endless. We will one day give it to you in
print.

We will close now, but as We do, We
say, 'As you have accepted a task that has
Purpose to it, Logic in it, and definitely a
Goal for many portions of it, it is a Gift
blessed by Divine Love because of the
necessity for it to be done to give
strength.' I beseech you, remember
this."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Old July 20th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
P. Chisholm

On Jul 20, 6:31*am, mier wrote:
[...]

What would Jesus ride?
Old July 20th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Marcus Coles

P. Chisholm wrote:

What would Jesus ride?

A Gent's Raleigh DL1 with a skirt guard.

Marcus
Old July 20th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default What would Jesus ride? was Saints Unnamed 12-21-06 at 12:01 P.M.

P. Chisholm wrote:
What would Jesus ride?

A bike with Shimano's Di2 Cyber Nexus full automatic gears (1), so
that his mind, on higher things, should not be distracted by
derailleurs.

Omnia vincit nexus.

Cyber Nexus (2)
Pontiff

(1) Like this one: http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/...%20Smover.html

(2) The cyclist who before his elevation was known as Andre Jute
Old July 20th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

RonSonic wrote:

P. Chisholm wrote:

What would Jesus ride?

`1950s Schwinn tank cruiser.

Is that the contemporary equivalent of an ass?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...15&versi on=9

Chalo
Old July 21st 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

mier wrote:
[...]

P. Chisholm wrote:
What would Jesus ride?

I assume a Colnago like the last cycling Pope, Karol
Wojtyla. Nice bike if you don't pay retail:
http://www.43bikes.com/fortythree/su...opecolnago.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old July 21st 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kristian M Zoerhoff

On 2009-07-20, mark cleary wrote:
RonSonic wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 06:01:43 -0700 (PDT), "P. Chisholm"
wrote:

What would Jesus ride?

`1950s Schwinn tank cruiser.

What on earth would he do with a bike and a pair of sandals, he would
have to look around for cleats

Keen Commuters.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff

Old July 21st 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
mark cleary

I can tell you now that he must have had to take off the cassock if he
went for a ride. I have trouble getting up and down in the sanctuary
with even an Alb and not tripping. Maybe the Holy Father like to see how
fast he could get the bike going that could be an interesting Homily
does anyone have any stories

Deacon mark

Mark Cleary plays Hollenbeck Jazz Guitars
Handmade http://hollenbeckguitar.com/

Old July 21st 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

P. Chisholm wrote:
[...]
What would Jesus ride?

A very long trike with space for 12 stokers.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
The right to arm bears does not make armed bears right.- Anon.
Old July 21st 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

mark cleary Top Posted:
What on earth would he do with a bike and a pair of sandals, he would
have to look around for cleats

Shimano or Lake SPuD compatible sandals.

Saints Unnamed 1-25-05 cursare General 0 July 6th 09 05:58 PM
Saint Unnamed on 11-28-06 at 3:14 P.M. reevve Australia 0 April 18th 08 04:20 PM
Three unnamed cyclists test positive for doping during the Giro d'Italia Jason Spaceman Racing 5 June 15th 07 03:01 PM
Saints Unnamed on 7-24-06 at 11:49 A.M. [email protected] Unicycling 0 May 23rd 07 05:10 AM
Saints Unnamed on 6-20-06 at 2:17 P.M. [email protected] Racing 2 March 29th 07 11:04 PM