Good bicycling mag?

Old September 11th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Ozark Bicycle

Default Good bicycling --- Charity rides..

On Sep 11, 9:21 am, "Papa Tom" wrote:
You made this same post about a week ago, complete with the same

unacknowledged snipping of my original text. Why the repetition?

Because I noticed that no one was adding to my other thread, while this one
continued to generate comments. Sorry, but I guess I was feeling lonely.

Nothing worse than an unrequited troll, eh?

Regarding the "unacknowledged snipping," I'm not sure what you mean. But if
I offended you, my apology.

Well, your snipping pretty much changed the entire context of my
comments, which were made in reference to a very negative article
about charity rides which appeared in Momentum magazine. And the
negativity in that article had alnost no relation to your caveats
about the two MS150s you "marshalled" in.

remainder snipped for brevity

Good bicycling mag? Ears General 19 December 16th 07 01:28 PM
Good Website About Bicycling and Drinking Coffee SMS General 14 May 16th 07 04:58 AM
Good Website About Bicycling and Drinking Coffee SMS Techniques 18 May 16th 07 04:58 AM
Bicycling mag any good? [email protected] Techniques 32 May 5th 06 03:24 PM
Good Bicycling sports sites needed Lester Stiefel General 1 January 15th 05 10:58 AM