Amusing stuff

Old December 26th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Amusing stuff

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/a...epair-iq-13592

Enough truth based on experience, I'd say, to really make some of it
hit home.
Be fun to hear Mike, and Pete's take, and how many times they've
heard some of this stuff. With motorcycles we used to joke around the
shop that the best sales tool we had wwas the Easyriders "Tech Tips"
column. They generated a ton of screwed bikes. Heard a lot of the same
stories at MMI too in the factory H-D course.
Bill C
Old December 26th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Dec 26, 6:55*pm, Bill C wrote:
http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/a...your-bike-repa...

Enough truth based on experience, I'd say, to really make some of it
hit home.
*Be fun to hear Mike, and Pete's take, and how many times they've
heard some of this stuff. With motorcycles we used to joke around the
shop that the best sales tool we had wwas the Easyriders "Tech Tips"
column. They generated a ton of screwed bikes. Heard a lot of the same
stories at MMI too in the factory H-D course.
*Bill C

I was also amused by the "Bronson Rock".
Bill C

I just got a new unicycle(amusing story) dan de man Unicycling 12 May 15th 07 02:07 PM
Amusing Cross video Bill C Racing 1 December 21st 06 11:37 PM
Another amusing annecdote TimC Australia 7 May 12th 06 09:12 AM
Amusing clipping.. Richard Adams Racing 1 July 24th 05 02:11 AM
Mildy amusing Willowbeauty UK 4 August 15th 03 01:05 AM