MUni Militia T-shirt ordering info!

Old March 15th 04, 11:51 PM
mmm...Uni

Default MUni Militia T-shirt ordering info!

Here is the Information on how to get your very own MUni Militia
T-shirt. *This info is for costomers in the U.S. only.*

Just a reminder...
The T's will be black with the white Muni Militia logo (click on the
link to see it). [image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&postid=92757]
The prints will be high quality. The sizes available are the following:
Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large. I will not start printing untill
after April 12th when I have every payment.

COST[/b]
INCLUDES SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
ONE T-SHIRT COSTS $8.85
TWO COSTS $15.75
THREE COSTS $20.75
IF YOU WANT MORE THAN THREE E-MAIL ME.

*PAYMENT*
PLEASE SEND ME CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS OR, CASH (IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SEND
IT). SORRY, I CAN'T ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT YET. WITH THE PAYMENT
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS WHERE I CAN SEND YOU THE SHIRT, NUMBER OF
SHIRTS AND SIZES AND YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS. IN ADDITION, PLEASE
E-MAIL ME YOUR ORDER INFO: SIZES, NUMBER OF T'S, ADDRESS.
*THE DEADLINE FOR THE RECEIVED PAYMENT IS APRIL 12TH 2004.* AN ORDER
AFTER THAT WILL NOT BE ACTED UPON.
MY ADDRESS:
[b]GABE HERZ
1558 1ST STREET
MINDEN, NV 89423

Around the middle of April I will give you an up date on the T-shirts.

Thank you for your patience
-Gabe Herz

--
mmm...Uni - You Knee Sigh Cul-tural Evolution

-Will ride unicycle for food-
please, no pumpkin soup.
mmm...Uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4950

Old March 15th 04, 11:55 PM
bugman

No paypal? If you don't set up an account, I will get my check out.

--
bugman - Professional Assasin

forget_your_life wrote:
*dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

Old March 16th 04, 12:02 AM
mmm...Uni

bugman wrote:
*No paypal? If you don't set up an account, I will get my check out.
*

No, not for this screen printing project. Sorry

Old March 16th 04, 12:07 AM
zod

awesome!! a check will be in the mail dude!!

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old March 16th 04, 12:43 AM
Krashin'Kenny

Thanks Gabe!!!!!!!!!!
The check's in the mail

--
Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old March 16th 04, 02:51 AM
Checkernuts

am I the only one that thinks that design needs some grunge to it? I
know its the one I started with originally but with an actuall screen
press some mud blood and spit will be needed in the process to pull off
a true militia shirt.

I'll shut up now.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old March 22nd 04, 05:13 PM
bugman

I was looking for the address. Figured I'd bump it for anyone else who
may be interested.

Old April 3rd 04, 06:02 PM
gbarnes

Gabe,

Check your PMs.

Thanks,

--
gbarnes - www.gb4mfg.com

George C. Barnes IV
GB4 Manufacturing, L.L.C.
http://www.gb4mfg.com/
gbarnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/174

Old April 3rd 04, 06:28 PM
Mojoe

Gabe,

I pm'd you and the check is going in the mail today.

cheers... Mojoe
http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/

--
Mojoe - DILLIGAF

Nothing to see here... move along.
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old April 3rd 04, 11:36 PM
m_extreme_uni

What's this "the prints will be high quality" ?
boooo!
The whole awesome-ness of these shirts (the ones Chex made) was that
they looked messed up, and each one was unique. These shirts will be
shameful.

I vote for the old ghetto style silk screening. My shirt (i happen to be
wearing it now) has many many holes, and the Muni militia looks a bit
crooked, but that's what makes me want to weat it.

hmmm. That's it.

-Ryan

--
m_extreme_uni