Schwinn, campy road racing bike for sale

Old October 18th 04, 02:44 AM
jim

Default Schwinn, campy road racing bike for sale

This is a beautiful solid racing bike from the past. It is the tightest
bike I’ve ever ridden.
Some of it’s specs are as follows…Campy Crankset,….. Campy
seatpost,…..Campy, hubs,……Campy brakes, ……Campy front and rear Derailer
, …….Campy end shifters. Brand new clincher tires and tubes on perfectly
true Mavic clincher rims. All new cables and rubber brake covers, also
comes with extra Campy brake pads( brand new). Time peddles complete
with cleats and shoes (Size 9 or 10, I can’t remember)…..This is a
Schwinn frame, it’s not a paramount but it is as good or better…….
Frameset is 22” from the center of crank to top of seat tube…… I can’t
say enough about this bike it is a great ride! If interested I'll emall
pics. Jim