Gettin' meself a new whip, innit

Old February 22nd 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bomba

Default Gettin' meself a new whip, innit

Wassup haters,

I'm getting round to replacing the bikes I had nicked and I've just put
down a deposit for a custom steel hardtail. Sadly, the bloke who's
building it is a bit busy at the mo', so he's not going to start building
it for a couple of months, but when he does, I'll post up pics of the
progress. Some of his work's available on his website:
http://www.robinmathercycles.co.uk/

Got a pretty good idea of what I want, except for colour scheme. I'm
thinking a revised Molteni scheme, similar to the '06 De Rosa Neo Primato
(http://www.real-retail.com/via/saish...imato02_01.jpg) but any
suggestions gratefully taken on...

I should be getting measured up for my new whisper road bike /whisper
in the next couple of weeks too.

And to top it all off Cotic have just released their new singlespeed
(http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/simple.html) to the great unwashed. I
really can't afford another bike. I can't. Must. Resist...
Old February 22nd 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Feb 22, 5:50 pm, bomba wrote:
[...]

Reeeeeal nice. Are you going brazed or welded or, gasp, lugged? Is
Andy's bike in the gallery Chequer's?

May you be the Cannibal of the sod.

/s

/s

Old February 23rd 07, 12:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"bomba" wrote in message
news
Wassup haters,

I'm getting round to replacing the bikes I had nicked and I've just put
down a deposit for a custom steel hardtail. Sadly, the bloke who's
building it is a bit busy at the mo', so he's not going to start building
it for a couple of months, but when he does, I'll post up pics of the
progress. Some of his work's available on his website:
http://www.robinmathercycles.co.uk/

Got a pretty good idea of what I want, except for colour scheme. I'm
thinking a revised Molteni scheme, similar to the '06 De Rosa Neo Primato
(http://www.real-retail.com/via/saish...imato02_01.jpg) but any
suggestions gratefully taken on...

I should be getting measured up for my new whisper road bike /whisper
in the next couple of weeks too.

Screw new, vintage is where it's at and that's a fact:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/jubilee.jpg

Not alone.

Greg

Old February 24th 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:50:07 -0800, bomba wrote:

[...]

hands over ears
Nooooooo..... Bomba has gone G R S on us !@#@$!@#$%^#%^*$*&
--
Slack

Whip it out! Vødkäjéllÿ UK 29 February 7th 07 03:36 AM
Gettin rid of a lotta torker stuff... Unicaw89 Unicycling 4 January 20th 07 05:25 AM
Seat whip? unibrow Unicycling 0 September 4th 05 05:37 AM
Gettin Shafted! smdO2 Unicycling 8 December 10th 04 06:44 AM
diy chain whip davek UK 11 July 7th 04 07:38 PM