OH THE HUMANITY!

Old March 5th 07, 03:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default OH THE HUMANITY!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg

Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
this weekend.

36er

Let the fun begin.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 5th 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg

Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
this weekend.

36er

Let the fun begin.

Wow. Looks like we're coming full circle.
http://www.museumsofmayo.com/knock/knock27.jpg

Did you ride it?

Matt
Old March 5th 07, 04:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
m...

http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg

Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough this
weekend.

36er

Let the fun begin.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

day-um!! just a tad larger would be my guess!

Old March 5th 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-2.jpg

Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
this weekend.

36er

Let the fun begin.

Wow. Looks like we're coming full circle.
http://www.museumsofmayo.com/knock/knock27.jpg

Did you ride it?

Matt

Are you nuts? The standover is at my chest.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 5th 07, 07:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Mar 5, 10:09 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/36-1.jpghtt...rs.ws/36-2.jpg

Might as well stir the pot a little more. I don't think I did enough
this weekend.

36er

Let the fun begin.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

I'm pretty sure I saw a guy riding a 36er unicycle a while back. I'd
never seen anything like it.

And, yes, he blew by me heading up the Brooklyn Bridge.

/s