17 years late... 1986 Worlds Pics

Old October 25th 03, 08:19 PM
Snorklebreath

Default 17 years late... 1986 Worlds Pics

I finally have a small batch of Road Worlds pics up
1986 Colorado Springs Colorado, Moreno Argentin Champ.

http://gorillabreath.net/px/index.cfm?id=8
Old October 25th 03, 08:31 PM
Richard Adams

Snorklebreath wrote:

I finally have a small batch of Road Worlds pics up
1986 Colorado Springs Colorado, Moreno Argentin Champ.

http://gorillabreath.net/px/index.cfm?id=8

Awesome shots!

Great shot of Jeff Pierce.
Decent shot of Hinault.
Great shot of Bugno (too bad that young Lance Armstrong kid got in the
left of that shot, who is he anyway?)

Old October 25th 03, 10:07 PM
B. Lafferty

Very nice! Love those skinny tubed machines. Real bicycles as Hein might
say.

. 78.166...

Old October 26th 03, 12:33 AM
Mapei81

I finally have a small batch of Road Worlds pics up

Nice ones! I especially like the one of Hinault. Is that Lemond in front of
Bugno? I think I spotted Hampsten in the pack as well.
Old October 26th 03, 01:13 AM
Swampy

In article 66,
Snorklebreath wrote:

http://gorillabreath.net/px/index.cfm?id=8

did you get permission from the photographers for the "cycling found"
page? I thought not.
Old October 26th 03, 02:22 AM
Snorklebreath

Swampy wrote in news:no-58448E.20135025102003
@newsgroups.bellsouth.net:

In article 66,
Snorklebreath wrote:

http://gorillabreath.net/px/index.cfm?id=8

did you get permission from the photographers for the "cycling found"
page? I thought not.

Yeah that wasn't to smart, was there for a private newsgroup's viewing.
Bunch of non cyclists who don't get what we do, I've taken em down (were up
for two days).

Love to chat but....

From: Swampy

Old October 26th 03, 02:25 AM
Mike Gladu

In article , Swampy
wrote:

In article 66,
Snorklebreath wrote:

http://gorillabreath.net/px/index.cfm?id=8

did you get permission from the photographers for the "cycling found"
page? I thought not.

No, he didn't. Should I feel honored that both his track photos are mine?

Should I also tell him that the first photo is of Marcelo Arrue and not
Nothstein? The second one is of Garth Blackburn.

I think the line is, "if you're going to screw me, at least kiss me first."

I'm not that unreachable, and photo credit would be nice.

Mike G.
-

Mike Gladu - Cycling Photojournalist & webmaster of "the 'drome"
Email: mikeatvelodromedotcom Online: http://www.velodrome.com/
Old October 26th 03, 04:00 AM
Swampy

In article 66,
Snorklebreath wrote:

Love to chat but....

Thats why we're all here, so chat. I prefer selective anonymity,
especially with my email address. btw...Is Snorklebreath your first or
last name?