Programming SigmaSportBC400

Old April 16th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Programming SigmaSportBC400

Does anyone know how to program this bicycle computer? I changed the
battery in mine and now the speed is too fast. It looks like it is in
metric although the display says MPH.

I computed the circumference of the tire to be 205 cm and entered that
number. Is that the right way to do it or do I have to convert that
number to something else.

I did it once before, several years ago and had the same problem.

Thanks in advance.
Dan
Old April 16th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Apr 16, 12:15*am, wrote:
Does anyone know how to program this bicycle computer? I changed the
battery in mine and now the speed is too fast. It looks like it is in
metric although the display says MPH.

I computed the circumference of the tire to be 205 cm and entered that
number. Is that the right way to do it or do I have to convert that
number to something else.

I did it once before, several years ago and had the same problem.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

All my heart rate monitors, including a different Sigma to yours, want
the tyre circumference entered in milimeters. Looks like you're
missing a zero. The setting up of metric/imperial reporting is
separate from the input of calculation data.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/B...20CYCLING.html