Wanted Shimano XB-320 Ball Cup Tool

Old April 24th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ramer W. Streed

Default Wanted Shimano XB-320 Ball Cup Tool

I have several Shimano Model "F" 3 Speed hubs that I need to
dissamemble, clean, lube and reassemble. I need to beg, borrow or buy a
Shimano boll-cup tool XB-320. Any ideas as to where I can find this old
tool?
Old April 24th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Gary Young

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:38:00 -0500, Ramer W. Streed wrote:

I have several Shimano Model "F" 3 Speed hubs that I need to
dissamemble, clean, lube and reassemble. I need to beg, borrow or buy a
Shimano boll-cup tool XB-320. Any ideas as to where I can find this old
tool?

Biketoolsetc.com:

http://tinyurl.com/3ngwas