Palin Surreal....

Old September 26th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Palin Surreal....

wrote:

It gets even better. Palin wants to go to war with Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxVFi...eature=related

Oh, what a godess. I bet that she'd look hot holding a crossbow and a
Rambo knife. The old conservative position of keeping women at home
taking care of children was dumb. We must embrace the neocon position
of women leaving the house and talking nonsense. It is so cool. This
country has a borderline iliterate male for president. It must be
followed by an equally achieving female leader. This gets better as
the campaign progresses. I want more Palin.

It would be funnier if it wasn't so scary and so real.
Old September 26th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 26, 12:14 pm, SMS wrote:
wrote:
It gets even better. Palin wants to go to war with Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxVFi...eature=related

Oh, what a godess. I bet that she'd look hot holding a crossbow and a
Rambo knife. The old conservative position of keeping women at home
taking care of children was dumb. We must embrace the neocon position
of women leaving the house and talking nonsense. It is so cool. This
country has a borderline iliterate male for president. It must be
followed by an equally achieving female leader. This gets better as
the campaign progresses. I want more Palin.

It would be funnier if it wasn't so scary and so real.

Scary:

Bush declared a couple of wars killing thousands in the middle east,
asia and many american soldiers. in the meanwhile thousands perished
in new orleans. thousands lost their life savings in the mci world com
and emron corporate scandals. more recently thousands lost their homes
and savings. And as of this week banks have zero liquidity. I am also
sure that there are a few nutjobs around the world that still hate
america and wouldn't mind bombing a few embassies. Also, there are
still people that hate blacks and wouldn't mind taking out Obama. How
much scarier do you want it. At least we get some comedy with Palin.

Old September 26th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
PatTX

How much scarier do you want it. At least we get some comedy
:: with Palin.

I call it "horror" and you call it comedy. Go figure.

Pat in TX

Old September 26th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Nate Nagel[_2_]

PatTX wrote:
How much scarier do you want it. At least we get some comedy
:: with Palin.

I call it "horror" and you call it comedy. Go figure.

Pat in TX

Palin is comedy. The people that think she's just great and a reason to
vote *for* McCain are horror.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old September 27th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Nate Nagel wrote:
PatTX wrote:
How much scarier do you want it. At least we get some comedy
:: with Palin.

I call it "horror" and you call it comedy. Go figure.

Pat in TX

Palin is comedy. The people that think she's just great and a reason to
vote *for* McCain are horror.

Did you see the SNL skit about McCain approving his ads?

"http://tinyurl.com/4dn8pw"