badens wheels

Old October 16th 04, 07:58 AM
rayner

Default badens wheels

Hi, just wondering if any who'd been to the sun tour would be able t
identify baden cookes wheels from the criteriums for curiosities sake
There was talk that shimano were bringing out a deep dish carbon mode
soon and I was just wondering if they were them or something completel
different. I realise that no one will probably be able to answer thi
but thanks anyway. Isn't big Karlos going well, makes the last roa
season a little less painfull.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...nsroadschoolie

--
rayner

Old October 16th 04, 08:56 AM
hippy

"rayner" wrote
Hi, just wondering if any who'd been to the sun tour would be able to
identify baden cookes wheels from the criteriums for curiosities sake?
There was talk that shimano were bringing out a deep dish carbon model
soon and I was just wondering if they were them or something completely
different. I realise that no one will probably be able to answer this
but thanks anyway. Isn't big Karlos going well, makes the last road
season a little less painfull.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hp?id=stage2/1
99mensroadschoolies

Better shot:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...hp?id=stage1/9
975mensroadbcooke

If he normally rides Shimano, here and he
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2003...Lapierre_Cooke
http://dura-ace.shimano.com/publish/...cing/fdjeaux_c
om.html
then my guess is these wheels aren't Shimano, otherwise they
would have Shimano all over them, unless the big S wants to
keep prototypes under wraps for now?

I'm "guessing" he's using wheels from a rival sponor - no labels.

hippy