Hocus Pocus

Old July 9th 03, 06:10 PM
Michael McMurray

Default Hocus Pocus

Emma,
I was watching that segment of the coverage with my kids and they both
looked at me and asked "who this guy asking the dumb questions was"!
Ham fisted is a pleasant way to describe F.A.'s efforts.
He also has a tendency to ask a question and without giving the
subject a chance to consider a reply he asks another or a follow up
question usualy over-top of the subjects reply. The usual result is a
chaotic interview.
Mike

"EP" wrote in message ...
It was terrible when Frankie asked Tyler if the work that Tyler's trainer was doing was "hocus pocus." And Tyler's trainer was
right there. That was terrible and wrong.

"Time Cop" wrote in message ...
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when Frankie Andreu's segments come
on OLN and he starts asking questions?

The guy certainly has experience as a Tour rider, but when it comes to
asking a question, he just can't seem to come up with a good one.

It reminds me of the 1990 Tour coverage on ABC Sports and "Good Morning
America" with http://www.icechampions.com/saltlake...ng/openingcer-
emony/o16.jpgBeth Ruyak asking Greg LeMond, "How much do those
(tri-)bars help?"