Yes, another one...

Old October 17th 04, 12:20 PM
hippy

Default Yes, another one...

"The Tank"

http://thehippy.net/nucleus/index.php?itemid=122
http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=80

hippy

Old October 17th 04, 01:46 PM
Etxy

Tell me- does your cat have a shorter than average tail? Not tryin
to give Hatchback any feelings of inferiority or anything, but... :

--
Etxy

Old October 17th 04, 02:07 PM
hippy

Etxy Wrote:
Tell me- does your cat have a shorter than average tail? Not tryin
to give Hatchback any feelings of inferiority or anything, but...

Why do you think his name is "Hatchback"?

Theories abound about his loss. My personal conclusion involves
couple heavily into S&M and a horrible misunderstanding about
particular type of
whip...

deranged hipp

--
hippy

Old October 17th 04, 02:12 PM
cfsmtb

Etxy Wrote:
Tell me- does your cat have a shorter than average tail? Not tryin
to give Hatchback any feelings of inferiority or anything, but...

Take from us, Hatchie has NO feelings of inferiority. Several theorie
about the tail, including slamming doors and car prangs, life is toug
on the streets...

Hatchback, a big stray from the tough inner 'burbs previously know b
several local residents as either Panther, Black Cat, Puss or Hal
Tail, is quite able to beat the living crap out of allcomers. Mostl
other cats, but he's an absolute tart around humans. So please w
finally found him a noice comfy home after searching around for months

--
cfsmtb

Old October 17th 04, 02:24 PM
hippy

Hatchback Goes to the Garden

In his latest adventure our hero is taking time off for some
fun in the sun.

But, all is not well in Wimbledon Common as we soon see the
black bandit under attack from a new enemy... The Tank (the
bike formerly known as Cougar).

Will our hero prevail.. stay tuned..

http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=81

hippy shouldn't eat vodka chocolate before be

--
hippy

Old October 17th 04, 02:30 PM
cfsmtb

Pics no. 3 & 19 - looks like young Hatchie is laying down a smal
tactical minefield in readiness for the forthcoming battle of th
backyard.......

Time for byebyes now

--
cfsmtb