Jim McNamara and Ed Gin - together again!

Old April 14th 08, 03:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Jim McNamara and Ed Gin - together again!

On Apr 12, 11:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 11:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 1:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I suspect he even married one [a tramp] (although she
is a Saint for putting up with him).
[...]

You know nothing of my wife and would dare say that you would not have
the testicular fortitude to repeat that to me one on one face to
face ... cyber-coward.

Hells Bells, I KNOW she is crazy as a loon for being married to you. Ask
her
what she ever saw in you sometime why don't you? But she is going to
divorce
you once she discovers what you have been doing on Usenet. Women don't
like
hysterical men. A sign of weakness, you know.
[...]

First off, my wife knows very well what I am doing on Usenet. That's
no secret. The only issue she has is regarding the exorbitant amount
of timethat I have wasted on a worthless, sicko, cretin like you and
there is no debating the issue. She is spot on. No woman, privy to
your Usenet activities would ever consider the prospect of marrying a
loon like you, but there never was any imminent danger of that ever
happening now is there?

Jeez, I just want to know if she would post a message to Usenet about peeing
like Marian Rosenberg the Jewess did.

Fair enough. Your answer in short is no, but the longer explanation
is that, in an of itself, that neither makes my wife a saint nor
Marian a sinner. It just indicates that they are different ...
nothing more ... nothing less.

Why cannot you ask her and get an
answer from her and report it to the honorable gentlemen of these cycling
newsgroups?

For one thing, no one cares and for another ... AND YOU SEEM NOT TO
GET THIS ... my wife wants no part of your nonsense, but you have your
answer and that's all you'll get.

I've been correcting your formatting, but without complaint, but have
tired of doing so. Consequently,left the rest as is (see immediately
below). You would... should have been preceded by two "" and there
should not have been a blank line preceded by a single "" immediately
following! You complain about others?

You would first have to like women ... and,

then you would have to be attracted to one ... and, then she would
have to be attracted to you. Nope ... never happen!

I believe woman are not even of the same species that we are.

No one is the same species that you are, if that's what you mean.

Therefore it is worse than bestiality to even consider marrying one.

That attitude explains much about you. Need I go on?

According to Marian
Rosenberg the Jewess they do not even pee the same way we do!

Why sure they do. Their anatomical conduit is just shorter although
Marian's might be longer than yours.

What did you not

understand when I told you that wife wanted to hear no more of your
crap. Gee you're dense. We have been happy together for 32 years.
It took my wife, a soon to be license to practice therapist, only a
brief exposure to you to arrive at the conclusion that she wanted to
hear nothing more from you or even about you.. You do the math on the
contrasting time frames and draw you own conclusion. Need some help
crunching the numbers? Divorce prognostication ... I suspect she had
32 year to make that decision and it hasn't happened yet. That
reminds me ... have you and M.V. set the date yet?

I am still waiting to hear what your wife has to say about posting messages
about peeing on the Internet?

She asked not to be troubled with your crap and I intent to abide by
her wishes, so I guess you will have to just go on wondering I
suppose. Have you nothing better to do?

Perhaps she is a Jewess like Marian and thinks
talking about peeing on the Internet is OK?

A Jewess ... well no. What my wife's opinion is shouldn't matter.. I
thought you were concerned about Marians and my opinion. Just don't
know what your hangup is about my wife's opinion, but that is your
problem to sort out. You don't know her, so you her opinion should be
of no concern of yours.

The next time you go cycling with your best buddy Ed Gin (the criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR), ask him what he has against folks
named
Fred?

If he is not my buddy, how then could he be my best one? I may not
encounter him again for a couple of years, but have no intention of
asking him anything for you. Ask him yourself. Who the hell is Fred?

Fred was the fictional character created by your best buddy Ed Gin (the
criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR) to tweak all the slow recumbent
riders of ARBR.

Perpetual regurgitated falsehood by Ed Dolan (the criminal vandal
troll who has come the closest to destroying ARBR).

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows -
Minnesota

Old April 15th 08, 03:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

I do not go for this "different" stuff when it comes to morality. I expect a
Jewess to be just as good as I would want my wife to be. I guess you and I
"differ" in that.

Why cannot you ask her and get an
answer from her and report it to the honorable gentlemen of these cycling
newsgroups?

For one thing, no one cares and for another ... AND YOU SEEM NOT TO
GET THIS ... my wife wants no part of your nonsense, but you have your
answer and that's all you'll get.

Marian the Jewess can say any crappy thing she wants on Usenet, but not your
wife? That much I got!

I've been correcting your formatting, but without complaint, but have
tired of doing so. Consequently,left the rest as is (see immediately
below). You would... should have been preceded by two "" and there
should not have been a blank line preceded by a single "" immediately
following! You complain about others?

When I break into a paragraph that is the way it formats. Get used to it
because I am not going to waste any time cleaning up anything on Usenet.
Everything else that is wrong with the formatting is due to the Google
website that you are using. Get a newsreader why don't you - or does not
your ISP support one?

[...]

Just keep telling us how wonderful you think Marian the Jewess is posting
crap about peeing and I will keep on asking you if your wife approves of
such female shenanigans.

Perhaps she is a Jewess like Marian and thinks
talking about peeing on the Internet is OK?

A Jewess ... well no. What my wife's opinion is shouldn't matter.. I
thought you were concerned about Marians and my opinion. Just don't
know what your hangup is about my wife's opinion, but that is your
problem to sort out. You don't know her, so you her opinion should be
of no concern of yours.

I can't understand why you think it is OK for Marian the Jewess to post
messages about peeing but it would not be OK for your non-Jewish wife to do
so. Please explain?

Old April 15th 08, 05:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

You are making an assumption (conclusion that does not follow). I set
standards in choosing a wife. Who doesn't? I don't happen to
consider what Marian wrote to be vulgar or immoral and her ethnicity
has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. You seem to have many
hangups one of them being the "Jewish issue", another being women in
general and Marina just happens to be both.

Why cannot you ask her and get an
answer from her and report it to the honorable gentlemen of these cycling
newsgroups?

For one thing, no one cares and for another ... AND YOU SEEM NOT TO
GET THIS ... my wife wants no part of your nonsense, but you have your
answer and that's all you'll get.

Marian the Jewess can say any crappy thing she wants on Usenet, but not your
wife? That much I got!

Like you, Marian can say anything she wants just as you say anything
you want. This is an unmoderated forum ... remember? What you
DIDN'T GET is that like you, I can approve or disapprove of what
someone has to say. You disapproved of what Marian said and I
didn't. What you also DIDN"T GET is that I am not my wife' personal
censor and she really doesn't require one either. Furthermore, there
is no need to even be concerned about what my wife says on Usenet.
since she has never made a Usenet post. What don't you understand
about all this, since I have repeated this many times now, in the
hopes that it would finally sink in? Gee, you are thick headed.

I've been correcting your formatting, but without complaint, but have
tired of doing so. Consequently,left the rest as is (see immediately
below). You would... should have been preceded by two "" and there
should not have been a blank line preceded by a single "" immediately
following! You complain about others?

When I break into a paragraph that is the way it formats. Get used to it
because I am not going to waste any time cleaning up anything on Usenet.
Everything else that is wrong with the formatting is due to the Google
website that you are using. Get a newsreader why don't you - or does not
your ISP support one?

All ISPs suport a newsreader. I clean up as I go when I break into a
paragraph. Your laziness is discourteous to the readership.

[...]

You are forever trying to put words in my mouth. I never claimed
Marina was wonderful. I don't even know the woman. I merely went on
record to indicate that you over-reacted and, unlike you, I was not
offended. You can keep asking away, but you'll get no response other
than what you already have. Harp on Ed.

Perhaps she is a Jewess like Marian and thinks
talking about peeing on the Internet is OK?

A Jewess ... well no. What my wife's opinion shouldn't matter.. I
thought you were concerned about Marians and my opinion. Just don't
know what your hangup is about my wife's opinion, but that is your
problem to sort out. You don't know her, so you her opinion should be
of no concern of yours.

I can't understand why you think it is OK for Marian the Jewess to post
messages about peeing but it would not be OK for your non-Jewish wife to do
so. Please explain?

I can't understand why you assume that you know what I think and I
can't understand why you keep trying to put words in my mouth. I have
addressed this matter multiple times now. If you are too dense to
comprehend, that'syour problem to resolve not mine.

Old April 15th 08, 06:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 9:26 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
I do not go for this "different" stuff when it comes to morality. I
expect a
Jewess to be just as good as I would want my wife to be. I guess you and
"differ" in that.

You are making an assumption (conclusion that does not follow). I set
standards in choosing a wife. Who doesn't? I don't happen to
consider what Marian wrote to be vulgar or immoral and her ethnicity
has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. You seem to have many
hangups one of them being the "Jewish issue", another being women in
general and Marina just happens to be both.

You have one set of standards for your wife and another set of standards for
other women who are not your wife. In other words, it is OK for Marian the
Jewess to write about peeing on a public forum, but it is not OK for your
wife who is not a Jewess to write about peeing on a public forum. Glad we
got that straightened out!

Why cannot you ask her and get an
answer from her and report it to the honorable gentlemen of these
cycling
newsgroups?

For one thing, no one cares and for another ... AND YOU SEEM NOT TO
GET THIS ... my wife wants no part of your nonsense, but you have your
answer and that's all you'll get.

Marian the Jewess can say any crappy thing she wants on Usenet, but not
your
wife? That much I got!

Like you, Marian can say anything she wants just as you say anything
you want. This is an unmoderated forum ... remember? What you
DIDN'T GET is that like you, I can approve or disapprove of what
someone has to say. You disapproved of what Marian said and I
didn't.

But you woudn't approve of it if your wife had written it? Talk about double
standards!

What you also DIDN"T GET is that I am not my wife' personal
censor and she really doesn't require one either. Furthermore, there
is no need to even be concerned about what my wife says on Usenet.
since she has never made a Usenet post. What don't you understand
about all this, since I have repeated this many times now, in the
hopes that it would finally sink in? Gee, you are thick headed.

You approve of women talking about peeing on a public forum? Thanks! That
tells the rest of us everything we ever have to know about you. You are not
only a pathetic stalker who resorts to sexual innuendo and befriends
criminals like Ed Gin but you also favor discussions about peeing on a
public forum, especially if such messages are posted by Jewish females.

I've been correcting your formatting, but without complaint, but have
tired of doing so. Consequently,left the rest as is (see immediately
below). You would... should have been preceded by two "" and there
should not have been a blank line preceded by a single "" immediately
following! You complain about others?

When I break into a paragraph that is the way it formats. Get used to it
because I am not going to waste any time cleaning up anything on Usenet.
Everything else that is wrong with the formatting is due to the Google
website that you are using. Get a newsreader why don't you - or does not
your ISP support one?

All ISPs suport a newsreader.

Then use your ISP newsreader instead of the Google Groups website.

I clean up as I go when I break into a
paragraph. Your laziness is discourteous to the readership.

There is no need to do that as the quotation marks soon follow.
[...]

Just keep telling us how wonderful you think Marian the Jewess is posting
crap about peeing and I will keep on asking you if your wife approves of
such female shenanigans.

You are forever trying to put words in my mouth. I never claimed
Marina was wonderful. I don't even know the woman. I merely went on
record to indicate that you over-reacted and, unlike you, I was not
offended. You can keep asking away, but you'll get no response other
than what you already have. Harp on Ed.

But you should have been offended and if you weren't you should at least
have had the good taste to shut up about it. The fact is that you like
gutter conversations. You like to root in the mud. You proved that much with
Ed Gin some years ago.

The Great Ed Dolan is also a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward
the Great - and He will not abide female sluts (even if they are Jewish) to
post messages to these esteemed and honorable cycling newsgroups on vulgar
subjects. Vulgarity is next to sinfulness, but you have to be pure of heart
and noble of purpose like Saint Edward the Great to know this.
[...]

Old April 16th 08, 01:34 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Apr 15, 12:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 14, 9:26 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
I do not go for this "different" stuff when it comes to morality. I
expect a
Jewess to be just as good as I would want my wife to be. I guess you and
"differ" in that.

You are making an assumption (conclusion that does not follow). I set
standards in choosing a wife. Who doesn't? I don't happen to
consider what Marian wrote to be vulgar or immoral and her ethnicity
has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. You seem to have many
hangups one of them being the "Jewish issue", another being women in
general and Marina just happens to be both.

You have one set of standards for your wife and another set of standards for
other women who are not your wife.

Gee, if Ed Dloan says so it just must be so right? NOT!!! I had a
single set of standards for choosing a wife ... PERIOD! Got that?
This is much to do about nothing as concerns this discussion. I do
not have two sets of standards and your incessant regurgitation makes
your fatuous satements no more valid or true than with their first
fallacious utterance.

In other words, it is OK for Marian the
Jewess to write about peeing on a public forum, but it is not OK for your
wife who is not a Jewess to write about peeing on a public forum. Glad we
got that straightened out!

IN OTHER WORDS ... you have again employed your favorite logical
fallacy ... Non Sequitur ("It does not follow"). This is the simple
fallacy of stating, as a conclusion, something that does not strictly
follow from the premise,

WE straightened nothing out! Your reading comprehension skills are
pathetic. I will not repeat what I have already said in response to
this absurdity since the many repetitions thus far have exceed your
poor powers of perception and I am not inclined to dumb things down
for someone who asserts that he is great and possesses superior
intelligence. Truth be told, you are as perceptive as the average
tree stump.

Why cannot you ask her and get an
answer from her and report it to the honorable gentlemen of these
cycling
newsgroups?

For one thing, no one cares and for another ... AND YOU SEEM NOT TO
GET THIS ... my wife wants no part of your nonsense, but you have your
answer and that's all you'll get.

Marian the Jewess can say any crappy thing she wants on Usenet, but not
your
wife? That much I got!

Like you, Marian can say anything she wants just as you say anything
you want. This is an unmoderated forum ... remember? What you
DIDN'T GET is that like you, I can approve or disapprove of what
someone has to say. You disapproved of what Marian said and I
didn't.

But you wouldn't approve of it if your wife had written it? Talk about double
standards!

Please be so kind as to cite any reference where I said that under
pain of being considered a LIAR should you fail to do so.

What you also DIDN"T GET is that I am not my wife' s personal

censor and she really doesn't require one either. Furthermore, there
is no need to even be concerned about what my wife says on Usenet.
since she has never made a Usenet post. What don't you understand
about all this, since I have repeated this many times now, in the
hopes that it would finally sink in? Gee, you are thick headed.

You approve of women talking about peeing on a public forum? Thanks!

I don't disapprove of what Marian said nor the particular way that she
said it, nor did I consider what she said vulgar. I've siad it over
and over and I'm done saying it. Do you enjoy beating a dead horse?.

That
tells the rest of us everything we ever have to know about you. You are not
only a pathetic stalker who resorts to sexual innuendo and befriends
criminals like Ed Gin but you also favor discussions about peeing on a
public forum, especially if such messages are posted by Jewish females.

Your usual, uninspired, cut and paste boilerplate bull**** repeated an
nauseum. With your jaded, twisted perspective on life, you have
virtually nothing in common with your fellow man; and mercifully,
because of your misogynistic demeanor and questionable sexual
orientation, there is no danger of you ever polluting the gene
pool ... AND, that tells us most of what we need to know about you.

I've been correcting your formatting, but without complaint, but have
tired of doing so. Consequently,left the rest as is (see immediately
below). You would... should have been preceded by two "" and there
should not have been a blank line preceded by a single "" immediately
following! You complain about others?

When I break into a paragraph that is the way it formats. Get used to it
because I am not going to waste any time cleaning up anything on Usenet.
Everything else that is wrong with the formatting is due to the Google
website that you are using. Get a newsreader why don't you - or does not
your ISP support one?

All ISPs support a newsreader.

Then use your ISP newsreader instead of the Google Groups website.

We've been down this road many times before. You obviously suffer
from short term memory loss. I dont' tell you what to use. Don't
tell me what to use. I never have and never will take advice from
you. I take advice from people whose opinions I value and you are not
among them.

I clean up as I go when I break into a

paragraph. Your laziness is discourteous to the readership.

There is no need to do that as the quotation marks soon follow.
[...]

Quotation marks aside, your formatting remains a mess. Even the man
from whom you said you learned how to post, who has also criticized
you for you formatting, agrees on this account ...TS.

Just keep telling us how wonderful you think Marian the Jewess is posting
crap about peeing and I will keep on asking you if your wife approves of
such female shenanigans.

You are forever trying to put words in my mouth. I never claimed
Marina was wonderful. I don't even know the woman. I merely went on
record to indicate that you over-reacted and, unlike you, I was not
offended. You can keep asking away, but you'll get no response other
than what you already have. Harp on Ed.

But you should have been offended and if you weren't you should at least
have had the good taste to shut up about it.

Why have you not learned that you cannot determine how others think
and feel and you cannot impose your point of view on another. Did you
ever notice how only one person (MV) ever agrees with you? I'm
willing to cease this discussion having exhausted it. You, however,
are not content to do so ... the earmark of a troll. Guess I'll just
have to terminate it. This has turned into little more that a merry-
go-round ... here we go loop-dee-loop ... you beating a dead horse
over a rather insignificant matter in the greater scheme of things ...
me wasting far to much of my time on all this silliness. ..

The fact is that you like
gutter conversations.

You never have been able to sort out the difference between fact an
opinion. You state opinion as though fact and this instance even
label it as such. You have a propensity for gutter conversations, not
me and I have repeatedly indicated that what Marian said and the
manner in which she said it, I did not find vulgar or offensive. You
are hell bent upon ensuring that this incident be perceived as vulgar
and offensive and that's fact but your perception is an opinion as is
mine and you'll not change mine, so stop trying already. You always
have confused fact and opinion and that's a fact ... not opinion.

You like to root in the mud. You proved that much with
Ed Gin some years ago.

Opinion stated as fact in typical cyclical redundant fashion by a man
with a tortured psyche still firmly ranchored in the past.

The Great Ed Dolan is also a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward
the Great - and He will not abide female sluts (even if they are Jewish) to
post messages to these esteemed and honorable cycling newsgroups on vulgar
subjects. Vulgarity is next to sinfulness, but you have to be pure of heart
and noble of purpose like Saint Edward the Great to know this.
[...]

Oh Saint Edward ... GO **** YOURSELF! Now you have an example of
vulgarity. See the difference or would you only see tha if I were a
Jewish female ... dunderhead?

Old April 16th 08, 02:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Apr 15, 12:06 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
You approve of women talking about peeing on a public forum? Thanks!

I don't disapprove of what Marian said nor the particular way that she
said it, nor did I consider what she said vulgar. I've siad it over
and over and I'm done saying it. Do you enjoy beating a dead horse?.

So why disapprove of your wife posting a message to Usenet about how women
pee? Or is that a subject just appropriate for Jewesses.

That
tells the rest of us everything we ever have to know about you. You are
not
only a pathetic stalker who resorts to sexual innuendo and befriends
criminals like Ed Gin but you also favor discussions about peeing on a
public forum, especially if such messages are posted by Jewish females.

Your usual, uninspired, cut and paste boilerplate bull**** repeated an
nauseum. With your jaded, twisted perspective on life, you have
virtually nothing in common with your fellow man; and mercifully,
because of your misogynistic demeanor and questionable sexual
orientation, there is no danger of you ever polluting the gene
pool ... AND, that tells us most of what we need to know about you.

Your wife is going to divorce you any day now that she knows what you are
doing on Usenet.
[...]

Then use your ISP newsreader instead of the Google Groups website.

We've been down this road many times before. You obviously suffer
from short term memory loss. I dont' tell you what to use. Don't
tell me what to use. I never have and never will take advice from
you. I take advice from people whose opinions I value and you are not
among them.

As long as you don't keep messing up your posts no one cares what you use.

I clean up as I go when I break into a

paragraph. Your laziness is discourteous to the readership.

There is no need to do that as the quotation marks soon follow.
[...]

Quotation marks aside, your formatting remains a mess. Even the man
from whom you said you learned how to post, who has also criticized
you for you formatting, agrees on this account ...TS.

I just don't see it on my newsreader.

[...]

You think and feel like the pathetic stalker that you are are. Nothing to be
done about that. I suggest you talk over your stalking behavior with your
wife or, if she is as nuts as you are, see a confessor. You badly need to
confess your sins to a priest even though you have lost the faith.

The fact is that you like
gutter conversations.

You never have been able to sort out the difference between fact an
opinion. You state opinion as though fact and this instance even
label it as such. You have a propensity for gutter conversations, not
me and I have repeatedly indicated that what Marian said and the
manner in which she said it, I did not find vulgar or offensive.

That is because you are depraved yourself. Hells Bells, how could a depraved
stalker and sinner like you ever know what is offensive and what is not
offensive. After all, you are just a pathetic stalker given to sexual
innuendo and Ed Dolan the Great is a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint
Edward the Great.

You
are hell bent upon ensuring that this incident be perceived as vulgar
and offensive and that's fact but your perception is an opinion as is
mine and you'll not change mine, so stop trying already. You always
have confused fact and opinion and that's a fact ... not opinion.

"That is because you are depraved yourself. Hells Bells, how could a
depraved stalker and sinner like you ever know what is offensive and what is
not offensive. After all, you are just a pathetic stalker given to sexual
innuendo and Ed Dolan the Great is a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint
Edward the Great." - Ed Dolan
[...]

Old April 17th 08, 06:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

This topic is long exhausted. I have addressed countless times the
sane issues reintroduced countless times. With nothing better to do
with his time, Ed Dolan is enamored of merry-go-round rhetoric (inane,
repetitious, cyclical redundancy). I am not . Time to find another
ride.

Old April 17th 08, 08:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

This topic is long exhausted. I have addressed countless times the
sane issues reintroduced countless times. With nothing better to do
with his time, Ed Dolan is enamored of merry-go-round rhetoric (inane,
repetitious, cyclical redundancy). I am not . Time to find another
ride.

You are the one who goes on and on because you are a pathetic stalker who is
given to sexual innuendo.

Ed Dolan the Great is pure and noble. In fact, He is a Great Saint known far

Old April 18th 08, 02:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

No one will ever accuse you of originality. Having addressed the same
issues over and over and over again that you relentlessly reintroduced
over and over and over again, you are the one who goes on an an
because you are unable to comprehend or are unable to accept an
explanation when given over and over and over again. There is no
reason for me to continue (read go on ) merely because it pleases you
to have some way to **** away your time. Time is a precious commodity
that you have not mastered to waste wisely. I would consider allowing
you to have the last word if you'd guarantee that it would be your
last. Never mind you can have the last word. It will probably be
nothing more than you customary copy and past regurgitated boilerplate
already said over and over and over again. You't such a bore. - Jim
McNamara

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Old April 19th 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

[...]

and wide as Saint Edward the Great." - Ed Dolan
[...]

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

On Apr 17, 2:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!