Hybrid shopping comaprisons

Old June 2nd 04, 03:49 PM
jvg23

Default Hybrid shopping comaprisons

I've been looking for a Trek 7500 FX, but have not been able to find
one in my size(17.5) in Atlanta. Can anyone give me any
recommendations for other comparable bikes? I'm looking in the
$500-$700 range. Thanks.
Old June 2nd 04, 08:12 PM
Ian \(remove the antispam\)

Not sure about the model you are looking at but if I'd highly recommend my
Gary Fisher Utopia as a top end hybrid. Mine cost about $1000 cdn (say
$700US)

Ian
om...

Old June 2nd 04, 09:37 PM
Hieronymus

"Ian (remove the antispam)" wrote in
message ...
Not sure about the model you are looking at but if I'd highly recommend my
Gary Fisher Utopia as a top end hybrid. Mine cost about $1000 cdn (say
$700US)

The Fisher Utopia bike is a little faster and more responsive for quick
turning and zipping along then the Trek 7500. The 7500 is stable ride and a
good bike for hills with its gears and triple ring set. The Fisher fork is
better than the Trek, well it has more travel. Neither bike is better than
the other. I feel comfortable on both of them. So if you want a good
hybrid get either the Trek 7500 (7500FX if you want more of the Fisher
performance) or the Fisher Utopia (for hybrids in this price range).
Good Riding,
Hieronymus

No fitting for a Trek Hybrid? Badger_South General 14 April 25th 04 04:41 AM
Hybrid tyres DRS General 18 March 8th 04 07:26 PM
want opinion on my decision to buy hybrid Tune2828 General 16 January 28th 04 08:38 PM
Average Speed: Hybrid vs. Road Undaunted1 General 4 September 1st 03 06:20 PM