Bio Chain Saw Oil

Old February 6th 04, 11:30 AM
Colin Blackburn

Default Bio Chain Saw Oil

I was down at a local oils supplier today, Ovoline in Gateshead, buying
lubricant for my diesel generators and I noticed they did chain saw oil.
But, not only this, they do a 'Bio' chain saw oil made from recovered
vegtable oil. So, if you are a fan of chain saw oild but don't fancy
spreading mineral oil all over the roads and tracks then pay Ovoline a
visit.

Colin

Smallprint: bio chain saw oil may be available from other suppliers. The
price of oil can go up or down, usually up. I don't work for Ovoline. Etc.
Old February 9th 04, 11:19 AM
Oldskoolskater

Whereabouts in Gateshead is it Colin?
May take a trip down there as I live in Low Fell.

Any personal experience with the aforementioned chainsaw oil?

Cheers

Steve
Old February 9th 04, 11:23 AM
Colin Blackburn

On 9 Feb 2004 03:19:35 -0800, Oldskoolskater
wrote:

Whereabouts in Gateshead is it Colin?
May take a trip down there as I live in Low Fell.

They are down by the swing bridge, the road to the left just before the
bridge if you are travelling towards the bridge from Gatehead.

www.ovoline.co.uk

They have a trade counter open from 07:30 t0 17:00.

Any personal experience with the aforementioned chainsaw oil?

Sorry no. I just noticed it in their catalogue while buying other stuff.

Colin