A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Old September 24th 13, 04:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Prove the charges were dismissed Vandeman. You have been asked repeatedly on this group but you have come up with nothing. Laughable.

Old September 24th 13, 05:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:41:02 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

There are thousands of miles of trails built for mountain biking, mostly illegal...

Liar.
Old September 24th 13, 06:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:54:42 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Very funny. You think just making an assertion makes it true. I gave a paper at the Society for Conservation Biology conference in July, 2012. I would have given more, but I don't care to travel too far, e.g. to New Zealand.

No doubt your morning talk on empathy was standing room only.

Out of curiosity, how would I go about objectively quantifying "empathy" if I wanted to use your paper as motivation for my own scientific study?
Old September 25th 13, 10:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

So what? Calls for papers doesn't mean jack. You have not had anything published in conservation biology. You are not a scientist nor are you a credible expert. That's a fact.
Old September 25th 13, 10:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

I can see why you didn't travel for the conservation biology conference in New Zealand in 2011. You wouldn't be let into the country. You are a criminal afterall.
Old September 25th 13, 03:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:05:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:54:42 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: Very funny. You think just making an assertion makes it true. I gave a paper at the Society for Conservation Biology conference in July, 2012. I would have given more, but I don't care to travel too far, e.g. to New Zealand. No doubt your morning talk on empathy was standing room only. Out of curiosity, how would I go about objectively quantifying "empathy" if I wanted to use your paper as motivation for my own scientific study?

You don't have any, which is why you promote an extremely dangerous sport like mountain biking. You have no concern for the participants, nor for their animal, plant, or human victims.
Old September 25th 13, 03:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade[_2_]

Very funny. You think just making an assertion makes it true. I gave a paper at the Society for Conservation Biology conference in July, 2012. I would have given more, but I don't care to travel too far, e.g. to New Zealand.

On Mountainbiking Mike ... I don't think so !

Old September 25th 13, 03:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:40:56 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
So what? Calls for papers doesn't mean jack.

Acceptance of my papers proves I'm a scientist, and proves the papers are science.

You have not had anything published in conservation biology. You are not a scientist nor are you a credible expert. That's a fact.

It proves I'm a scientist. That's what scientists do. I didn't see you there.
Old September 25th 13, 03:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Old September 25th 13, 03:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:28:59 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Very funny. You think just making an assertion makes it true. I gave a paper at the Society for Conservation Biology conference in July, 2012. I would have given more, but I don't care to travel too far, e.g. to New Zealand. On Mountainbiking Mike ... I don't think so !

Yes, I have presented my paper on mountain biking impacts at THREE SCB conferences, as well as many other scientific conferences, LIAR.