And I thought the Main Yarra Trail was bad...

Old July 29th 11, 06:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default And I thought the Main Yarra Trail was bad...

http://mrod.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/crazy-bike-path/ ;-)
Old July 30th 11, 12:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter

Alan Erskine wrote:
http://mrod.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/crazy-bike-path/ ;-)

:-) looks like fun
Old July 30th 11, 08:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 29/07/2011 3:24 PM, Alan Erskine wrote:
http://mrod.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/crazy-bike-path/ ;-)

Funny Glad I didn't meet up with one of those on some of my nights out
Old August 2nd 11, 09:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Ted Linnell

Alan Erskine wrote:

http://mrod.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/crazy-bike-path/ ;-)

Makes me dizzy just thinking about it :-)
| Ted Linnell |
| |
| Nunawading, Victoria , Australia |