Do Recumbents Crash More Than Regular Bikes?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 25th 05, 08:41 PM
Bill Patterson

Samuel Burkeen wrote:

Here is my two scents on this. I own three bikes, a lwb Bentech, a swb
Bentech, and a Rans Tailwind. The only bike of the three I have never gone
down on is the swb Bentech. The bike most prone to an accident is the

My surmise is that the lwb needs larger control inputs which cause the
front end to slip earlier than the swb. I also believe that it's easier
to ride a swb slower so some trails are better on the swb.

--
Order Lords of the Chainring
http://www.calpoly.edu/~wpatters/lords.html

Or use pay pal