How ironic....

Old November 15th 05, 03:40 AM
Piccolo Pete

Default How ironic....

I can't find my GPS :-) It knows where it is - but it isn't telling
anyone...

P2

Old November 15th 05, 05:08 PM
Joao

Piccolo Pete wrote:
I can't find my GPS :-) It knows where it is - but it isn't telling
anyone...

You left it at 26.3698N 80.1276W
Old November 15th 05, 08:36 PM
Servojohn

"Isn't that Wrigley Field?" The Blues Brothers Movie. ;)

Old November 15th 05, 08:47 PM
Piccolo Pete

Found it!!!

But it reads 28 32.579' N 81 15.857' W

That may be in error, though - because it seems to be having a problem.

"Joao"
this_email_address_was_harvested_from_usenet_for_ spamming@allgoodnamesrtake

Old November 17th 05, 05:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Joao wrote:
Piccolo Pete wrote:
I can't find my GPS :-) It knows where it is - but it isn't telling
anyone...

You left it at 26.3698N 80.1276W

His GPS unit is on the Boca Lago golf course?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 17th 05, 03:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...

Joao wrote:
Piccolo Pete wrote:
I can't find my GPS :-) It knows where it is - but it isn't telling
anyone...

You left it at 26.3698N 80.1276W

His GPS unit is on the Boca Lago golf course?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

I wish it were...

P2

RR: Fall in the Pines Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 48 October 20th 05 05:13 AM
Biking w/o Cindy Sheehan Robert Chung Racing 269 September 11th 05 01:19 PM
Just found out about recumbents..need to know more... Elhanan Maayan Recumbent Biking 188 November 10th 04 06:26 AM
Ironic Isn't It Kendall Racing 3 September 24th 04 12:57 AM
Ironic Ad in Bicycling Magazine mary General 3 February 21st 04 11:13 PM