Where's Ed?

Old November 16th 05, 08:22 AM
GOD

Default Where's Ed?

It is an honor to be in the killfile of an idiot. The first character
on this group ever to put me in his killfile was an idiot by the name
of Cletus Lee. I knew right then and there that I was destined for
Greatness.

Joao de Souza belongs in Portugal with a name like that. Well, that is
probably where his ancestors came from. It seems the least he could do
now that he is a resident of Brazil is to Brazilianize his name. Why
not just Joao Souza? The "de" seems pretentious to say the least.

Try to be modest and humble like me, why don't you?

GOD

Old November 17th 05, 03:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

DOG wrote:
...This of
course provided you really want to know what a dedicated leftist nut...

Dear DOG,

Left hand thread nuts are useful where precession could otherwise cause
loosening of the fastener. See this article by Jobst Brandt for further
explanation http://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/left.html.

Best Regards,
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 17th 05, 04:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

DOG wrote:
Joao de Souza belongs in Portugal with a name like that. Well, that is
probably where his ancestors came from. It seems the least he could do
now that he is a resident of Brazil is to Brazilianize his name. Why
not just Joao Souza? The "de" seems pretentious to say the least....

Dear DOG,

Joao de Souza is a resident of New York City (or the greater New York
metropolitan area). I believe that he either works (or worked) for one
of your favorite international organizations.

He is also author of "Bacchetta Limone: A Novel" [1]

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/e0779165557024b2?dmode=source.

Best Regards,
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 18th 05, 04:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Get your Bishidda walkbike SlowGo Satan pencil topper upgrade.

Big news!!! The SlowGo Satan pencil topper upgrades are now available. This is a must have item for all the FOGS that own our walkbikes. Contact Rich or me at Bishidda or go to: http://highracers.blogspot.com/ for details.

Keep Spinning
JS

Old November 18th 05, 04:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Old November 19th 05, 10:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

DOG wrote:
Joao de Souza belongs in Portugal with a name like that. Well, that is
probably where his ancestors came from. It seems the least he could do
now that he is a resident of Brazil is to Brazilianize his name. Why
not just Joao Souza? The "de" seems pretentious to say the least....

Dear DOG,

Joao de Souza is a resident of New York City (or the greater New York
metropolitan area). I believe that he either works (or worked) for one
of your favorite international organizations.

The UN belongs in Geneva, Switzerland along with all those other good for
nothing international organizations.
[...]

If just plain old John Philip Sousa was good enough for him, then why must
we have a Joao DE Souza in the world? He should Americanize his name if he
is a citizen of this country. Foreign names belong in foreign places. I
could accept him if he was from Lisboa, Portugal.

However, I do recall several of his posts referencing Brazil so of course I
just assumed that is where he is from.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota