Inconsiderate parking

Old December 26th 18, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
William Gothberg

Default Inconsiderate parking

Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0
Old December 27th 18, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore,Strikes, AGAIN!

On 27/12/2018 10:02, The Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 18:05:50 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson",
"Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.), the pathological
resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic attention whore's latest attention-baiting idiotic
bull**** unread again

My replies do not feed him.
I think I am the only person he has killfiled.
Old December 27th 18, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Tom Evans

On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.
Old December 27th 18, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
William Gothberg

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:17:08 -0000, Tom Evans wrote:

On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

The diagram is simplified. There are in the street that annoys me most, 5 cars on one side and 1 on the other. It's clear that making 1 park on the other side to his house is better than making 5 park opposite.

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

I agree - people shouldn't own a car they don't have room for on their own property. I can fit 5 cars in my drive and own 1 (I've owned up to 3 in the past).
Old December 27th 18, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski

On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

Needs a place to put your name and phone number so they know who placed
it.
Old December 27th 18, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
William Gothberg

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 13:55:10 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/27/2018 5:17 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

How do you know if it is the Green or the Blue car that has parked
incorrectly on the wrong side of the road?

I guess the best thing would be to ban all on road parking outside of
specifically designated areas.

Needs a place to put your name and phone number so they know who placed
it.

I don't think that would help. Then he'd just vent his anger at me instead of thinking about his own stupidity. Anonymous might have more effect.
Old December 27th 18, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

******son Sword Troll
Old December 27th 18, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
William Gothberg

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William Gothberg wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

Old December 27th 18, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
William Gothberg[_2_]

wrote:
Think this will help? This will be printed off and placed under
the wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the
road: Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

Prick.

PKB, you moan about pavement parking, pavement cycling, blah blah blah.

Inconsiderate drivers Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] UK 4 July 19th 18 08:58 PM
Inconsiderate Cycling? Budstaff UK 19 February 6th 07 01:12 PM
inconsiderate drivers! leadpan Unicycling 15 September 16th 05 01:31 AM
Inconsiderate bikers Maybe_one_time Mountain Biking 44 August 26th 04 01:15 PM
Inconsiderate bikers Gary S. Social Issues 0 August 13th 04 10:18 PM